East Region Superleague

Jock Tamson

Guest brycey

after only one game the fauldhouse captain and goalkeeper jc has asked to be released from his contract - one defeat and he is off - strange one this!

12 hours ago, brycey said:

after only one game the fauldhouse captain and goalkeeper jc has asked to be released from his contract - one defeat and he is off - strange one this!

His choice nothing else sinister....these things happen.

Was always going to be a tough one today and we had a few players missing...29 games to go.

Saying that maybe we should have been playing EOS and maybe beating someone 14 - 1

Opening day scores.

Screenshot_20180804-181334_Chrome.thumb.jpg.39bc68b9df8932e0c000d119469186ae.jpg

Looking at these scores, no surprises for me in any of them.Obviously too early to say but I have a feeling the teams that won yesterday will form the top half of the league come next May.

Watch out for Downfield btw!

Call me Mystic Jock [emoji6]

1 hour ago, Derek Sharp said:

Saying that maybe we should have been playing EOS and maybe beating someone 14 - 1

Care to expand any on that comment? Be interesting to know what you mean by it. Cheers. 

Was always going to be a tough one today and we had a few players missing...29 games to go.

That will be next season,albeit further down the pyramid.

Seen a lot of these reactions to the scorelines but I don’t know why theres so much mocking or surprise at these scores. It was always going to happen and it might take a couple of seasons but eventually everyone will find their level.

The 14-1 scoreline was actually between two of last season's East Region Premier League clubs, and in the qualifying (sectional) league cup.

Until next season when the top 16 teams are in the EoS Premier Division on merit, there will be a lot of mismatches.

Guest brycey
On 8/5/2018 at 03:25, Fifes finest said:
On 8/4/2018 at 22:21, brycey said:

The lad wants to play he's started on the bench as mark Quinn has been excellent since he signed

its no wonder the guy wants away tbh - to be captain and a great keeper and get dumped on the bench is bound to be hard to take - hope he gets a good club he certainly deserves it 

its no wonder the guy wants away tbh - to be captain and a great keeper and get dumped on the bench is bound to be hard to take - hope he gets a good club he certainly deserves it 
Why if someone comes in who does better then do they not deserve the chance to keep the no1 shirt jc and mark are both top goalies but only 1 can start

Guest brycey
On 8/5/2018 at 11:20, Derek Sharp said:

yes there is going to be miss matches this season - but next season will be top drawer just you wait and see - i think its priceless that its still called the east region superleague - but good luck to fauldhouse anyway - and correct me if i am wrong but theres plenty miss matches coming up in some of the cup draws from what i have seen in the juniors and as for the scottish junior cup no comment lol

Guest brycey
On 8/5/2018 at 12:43, 8MileBU said:

Seen a lot of these reactions to the scorelines but I don’t know why theres so much mocking or surprise at these scores. It was always going to happen and it might take a couple of seasons but eventually everyone will find their level.

exactly sir

Guest brycey
On 8/5/2018 at 12:25, G4Mac said:

Care to expand any on that comment? Be interesting to know what you mean by it. Cheers. 

its just a silly comment and a jibe at the eos lol

Guest brycey
On 8/5/2018 at 13:00, Ginaro said:

The 14-1 scoreline was actually between two of last season's East Region Premier League clubs, and in the qualifying (sectional) league cup.

Until next season when the top 16 teams are in the EoS Premier Division on merit, there will be a lot of mismatches.

spot on ginaro - next season will be different 

Guest brycey
20 minutes ago, Fifes finest said:
33 minutes ago, brycey said:

Why if someone comes in who does better then do they not deserve the chance to keep the no1 shirt jc and mark are both top goalies but only 1 can start

the fans favourite and captain no less