Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

23 hours ago, buffy1899 said:

Fleming needs a few games,carrying bit o timber,but looks as if he could be handy in a few different position.spoiled 4 choice up front now with McKenzie,nisbett, boylan n Monti.

Agree with you about Fleming, has shown glimpses of quality but needs to get fitter. Did not make Wed against Largs, who were the pairing in midfield, cause Lewis and Wardrope looked sharp in the first 2 games. The 4 forwards are up their with any forward line in the division, great options for Strain going into the new season, McKenzie has been impressive with bags of pace to burn.

On ‎19‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 22:29, Scotlad said:

Here is a list of Buffs management team and squad to date. This will be updated on any new arrivals or departures, this will assist those with club programmes for the coming season.

Management Team

Chris Strain - Manager

Barry Fleeting - Assistant

Stuart Wilson - Coach

David Wilson - GK Coach

David McCallum - Physio

Squad List

Adam Strain

Tommy Maitland

Joe Coleman

Mark Campbell

Sam McCloskey

Liam McGuinness

Michael Wardrope

Ben Lewis

Carlo Monti

Bryan Boylan

Ryan Nisbet

Stephen Hill

Jamie Whyte

Craig Pettigrew

Marc McKenzie

Garry Fleming

Is this still up to date?

8 minutes ago, iPhone said:

That’s funny cos it was your maw that told me you could...

well I say she told me, she could of been telling one of the others I wasn’t the only one there!

Dear oh dear ...

Anyways, mon Buffs, lets get the season off to a flyer.

Onwards and upwards COYB

13 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Is this still up to date?

? Curragh, potentially another Ross Stewart.  Young guy Bradley got a run out as a sub but maybe just as a trialist.   McGuinness suffering a cold / flu so didnt play last game.

9 hours ago, Helen's Dad said:

Thought Buffs were excellent for an hour today. A combination of bad luck and poor finishing prevented us killing the game off with a second goal. Inevitably Petershill came into it at the death but Buffs held on for the points.

Very good first half, in complete control, but too elaborate in front of goal. 

2nd half, Fleming got an early injury and seemed to knock our shape. Fleming hobbled on for 20 minutes despite needing to come off. The subbing of Carlo was baffling, unless he was carrying an injury.

What yesterday showed is we need to try and get a couple more bodies in to give options from the bench. The squad is a bit light.

Can't grumble too much, been a fair start to the season so far.

First visit to Petershill. I actually quite like the overall set up. Only negative is that despite a reasonable crowd, the atmosphere was non-existent.

Onwards an upwards COYB

I thought it was a decent game and agree should have been finished 1st half,think Monti was unwell,even though he had a gr8 1st half.mckenzie n boylan should have had 6 between them,but that sharpness will come and we've still got nisbett if 1 o them isn't firing.petershill were poor 1st half,but done enough 2nd half 2 say they'll pick up some points against the lesser teams.

1 hour ago, buffy1899 said:

I thought it was a decent game and agree should have been finished 1st half,think Monti was unwell,even though he had a gr8 1st half.mckenzie n boylan should have had 6 between them,but that sharpness will come and we've still got nisbett if 1 o them isn't firing.petershill were poor 1st half,but done enough 2nd half 2 say they'll pick up some points against the lesser teams.

Are  Buffs no a lesser team