Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

Great comeback today, got the luck that has largely deserted us this season. 
Starting line up was bizarre though, Fleming through the middle?

How he could think Fleming was fit enough 2 play up top is beyond me.He 'll b out at least a month now thru that.Nisbets got 2 get a chance now.

28 minutes ago, buffy1899 said:

How he could think Fleming was fit enough 2 play up top is beyond me.He 'll b out at least a month now thru that.Nisbets got 2 get a chance now.

I thought today Strain made a point of playing Fleming as a number 9 to let the 4 forwards know that over the last few weeks their performances have not been good enough, personally I disagreed with Fleming as a 9 but that’s just me. Wardrobe should have been sent off, very fortunate. Team were terrific today, big players stepped up, Hurlford’s league this season but hopefully go on a run now and climb that table. My favourite player Nisbet done well today but for me still better to bring on as a sub, but I sincerely hope if he does start next week and the weeks after he can go and prove me wrong.

On 10/20/2018 at 21:15, kabjo said:
On 10/20/2018 at 21:09, GLENAFTON93 said:
How Michael wasn't sent off is a mystery., not using that as an excuse but kicking an opponent in retaliation right in front of the ref should have been more than a yellow.

Would tend to agree but the refereeing decisions that we have had over the last few weeks just got cancelled out with micheal today thought the ref had a resinsible game today .

He didn't make any contact with him. He'd have been off, but he got lucky that he missed his kick. The ref made the right call, although easily had grounds to send him off for dissent on numerous occasions afterwards.

Chris was shitting himself every time Wardrope went within 10 yards of the referee.

On 10/20/2018 at 21:21, Indy2 said:
On 10/20/2018 at 21:15, kabjo said:
Would tend to agree but the refereeing decisions that we have had over the last few weeks just got cancelled out with micheal today thought the ref had a resinsible game today .

Frye could have walked just as easy.

True, the persistent fouling got to about 6 or 7. Was talking to one of the linesmen on Tuesday night at training and he was surprised that Wardrope didn't get sent off.

Edited by SaltyTON

True, the persistent fouling got to about 6 or 7. Was talking to the linesman on Tuesday night at training and he was surprised that Wardrope didn't get sent off.
Regarding Wardrope if he got a red the ref would've been forced to do something about the Glen's player fouling him so common sense prevailed with giving him a yellow .

1 minute ago, kabjo said:
6 minutes ago, SaltyTON said:
True, the persistent fouling got to about 6 or 7. Was talking to the linesman on Tuesday night at training and he was surprised that Wardrope didn't get sent off.

Regarding Wardrope if he got a red the ref would've been forced to do something about the Glen's player fouling him so common sense prevailed with giving him a yellow .

The Glens' player would only have got a yellow card. Maybe he just couldn't be arsed writing the report...