Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

Enjoyed the Cumnock game. Buffs played well, give the ball to Nizzy and he always gets his shot away, a valuable player for us. Petti and Syme solid at the back, gets Tommy into midfield where he gives 110%. Good team performance. Cumnock played some decent passing stuff too but lacking in confidence. Bankies up next for Buffs.

As the date gets nearer for the vote no one wants but kilwinning rangers needs it looks like those that want to stay have no plan or facts for staying at Abbey park the home of the buffs for 90 years not unless those willing to stay have a last minute plan I know what I'm voting for how about you .

As the date gets nearer for the vote no one wants but kilwinning rangers needs it looks like those that want to stay have no plan or facts for staying at Abbey park the home of the buffs for 90 years not unless those willing to stay have a last minute plan I know what I'm voting for how about you .

I'm along the same lines,no alternative but 2 move.If we don't we leave the future of the club in the balance,as these facilities aren't good enough,n how long b4 some 1 refuses 2 use them.

I'm along the same lines,no alternative but 2 move.If we don't we leave the future of the club in the balance,as these facilities aren't good enough,n how long b4 some 1 refuses 2 use them.
Refusal to use them could be sooner than we think

3 hours ago, crfc said:

I just wish those that want to stay would either shut up or cough up some reality n facts n figures to get a balanced look at things because the silence is making them look silly to say the least .

I honestly think this post is just ridiculous. Who is it that you refer to? Could be all Buffs fans, because I'm sure deep down, that just about all Buffs fans, including the current committee, want to stay at Abbey Park. But it's not as simple as that is it? So, who is it that you think 'looks silly'?

6 minutes ago, crfc said:
12 minutes ago, quietmaybe said:
did they not get plans made for new changing rooms at AP

Yes but it's the funding side that we need to hear about anyone can get drawings done .

never heard any funding for pennyburn ....just presumptions that this would happen and that would happen  

Edited by quietmaybe

1 minute ago, crfc said:
4 minutes ago, quietmaybe said:
never heard any funding for pennyburn ........

Everything is already in place at ksc it would take 150k plus to bring Abbey park up to what ksc is at the moment

Now thats just not true is it? Everything is not in place at KSC. The committee has a 3 year plan to get everything in place. 

As for 150k, the immediate problems are the changing rooms and the sewerage upgrade. All of the other issues are not as immediate.

Having said that, as there is no alternative proposal at present and no magic money hat, then it would seem that Buffs are heading to KSC.

Just now, crfc said:
3 minutes ago, quietmaybe said:
never heard any funding for pennyburn ........

Everything is already in place at ksc it would take 150k plus to bring Abbey park up to what ksc is at the moment

i dont beleive you .... so stands built and bar and food outlets built  ...fencing and  toilets etc etc oh yes and money .... i have seen or heard no evidence  ...or proper plans from an architect..all i have heard is we have to move and we can do this or that ...but only words

has anyone done any sums on what team would lose in advertisement or fans  deciding not to go to pennyburn or the loss of revenue of sponsors 

i dont beleive you .... so stands built and bar and food outlets built  ...fencing and  toilets etc etc oh yes and money .... i have seen or heard no evidence  ...or proper plans from an architect..all i have heard is we have to move and we can do this or that ...but only words
has anyone done any sums on what team would lose in advertisement or fans  deciding not to go to pennyburn or the loss of revenue of sponsors 
These questions are questions that those that want to remain should be bringing to the table I do believe sponsorship may increase plus supporter may increase as the facilities will be better at ksc .

5 minutes ago, quietmaybe said:

From the information that the committee has provided, the budget is 16k to get the basics built at KSC. I know little of these things, but that seems light to me.

As far losing or gaining fans, will be a bit of both I presume. Attendances at Abbey Park have been poor this season, I'm sure this will we wont we stuff has in part made a contribution to that. I'm not even sure that the ballot vote will signal absolute certainty that Buffs stay or go. Time will tell.

3 minutes ago, crfc said:
12 minutes ago, quietmaybe said:

These questions are questions that those that want to remain should be bringing to the table I do believe sponsorship may increase plus supporter may increase as the facilities will be better at ksc .

Again, 'those that want to remain' is basically all Buffs fans then. Nobody wants to leave Abbey Park, it's circumstances brought about by years of neglect that has forced the issue. 

You've got a really strange way of addressing this issue. It's like some mythical 'remainer' type person has to meet an expectation that you seem to think that you have based upon what?

Reality is, if there was evem a remote possibility that Buffs could get some way towards securing the kind of money needed to stay at Abbey Park, the onus would be on all Buffs fans, including you, to do their bit to make it happen. We would all have an obligation to help out. It's as if you've washed your hands of the issue and awaiting a white knight to come over the horizon to save the club. It's that kind of stand offish, somebody else'll fix it, attitude that's seen us in this mess that we are in.

The advertising was brought in by the ex committee member who was drove out the club by idiots making up lies and being harassed while trying 2 work.Hopefully he could be talked in 2 coming back in time or sum 1 got a big job pre season.He was a big part in them want 2 advertise,not where we play.

Again, 'those that want to remain' is basically all Buffs fans then. Nobody wants to leave Abbey Park, it's circumstances brought about by years of neglect that has forced the issue. 
You've got a really strange way of addressing this issue. It's like some mythical 'remainer' type person has to meet an expectation that you seem to think that you have based upon what?
Reality is, if there was evem a remote possibility that Buffs could get some way towards securing the kind of money needed to stay at Abbey Park, the onus would be on all Buffs fans, including you, to do their bit to make it happen. We would all have an obligation to help out. It's as if you've washed your hands of the issue and awaiting a white knight to come over the horizon to save the club. It's that kind of stand offish, somebody else'll fix it, attitude that's seen us in this mess that we are in.

I would say he's just bn realistic.There is no 1 with the kind of money needed at Abbey Park.If the club is to flourish in the future and with junior football changing, we need 2 have better facilities.

9 minutes ago, buffy1899 said:

I would say he's just bn realistic.There is no 1 with the kind of money needed at Abbey Park.If the club is to flourish in the future and with junior football changing, we need 2 have better facilities.

I would say that his posts are a bit bizarre, I'm not sure who it is that he keeps referring to as 'remainers', because even the committee themselves have continually reiterated their desire to stay at Abbey Park. It's the imminent threat that the changing rooms pose that has forced the issue. Again, it is speculative to suggest that any move to KSC would secure the long term future of the club. It will secure the short term future because of the changing rooms, nothing else is guaranteed.