• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Scotlad

Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

On 10/12/2018 at 07:25, parkcircus said:

Guys, the budget is £80per week higher than last season.

With the good league run and winning the Ayrshire Cup we decided at the close season to back the Manager and try and get a good run in the Scottish since it’s the 20th anniversary of winning it.

It’s now been made clear by a section of the membership that we arnt wanted at the club and our personal involvement with the Buffs youth section and KSC is seen as a conflict of interest by them.

Our goal now it to reduce the wage bill to match the income that a committee with the prospect of regeneration of Abbey Park can manage next season.

With Colin Evans no longer involved the club will be £20k+ worse off, I’m sure some of the sponsors will renew but lots of them won’t, also I won’t be there to cover the gap so we have to reduce the budget, our team budget should be about the same as a top championship side if we go on basic matchday income with some sponsorship.

Scottish haha

On 10/12/2018 at 10:30, Louis Mooie said:

What the hell is wrong with people, why on earth would you have a problem with people being involved in Kilwinning youth teams or the sports club as well as the junior side. These people need to leave there egos behind and realise it’s the club that matters not backstabbing each other.

Have you ever sat on the supporters bus gringe worthy

Those that want to stay need to step forward now not at the end of the season let the supporters hear your ideas for the future so we can get behind you .

At the recent Public Meeting it was mentioned that there was a massive problem with the state of the changing rooms and showers which would require a substantial investment to replace those facilities.   Upwards of £10k was mentioned.   Who would want to Invest or fundraise a massive amount of money for a place you don't own.   If it was a fixed to the ground building it couldn't be taken to the next Buffs Park.    If the NAC gifted or sold at a reasonable sum or leased with a guarantee of occupancy for 30 years, rent pre-paid, then I would consider donating a small sum towards the necessary improvements.   I am reluctant to give anything while it all can go up in smoke.

If it can't be resolved and the club moves to Pennyburn and requires a cash injection I would donate provided Buffs were given sufficient security of tenure.  

I watched a Dalry match at Pennyburn some time ago and they appeared to manage fine... complaints about the size of the park aside.   The guy I know on KSC's management team said that interlink fencing could be installed around the pitch perimeter and banners attached to prevent non-paying spectators.   There would be other alterations to make it more suitable as a Junior football venue.   My first preference s to stay at Abbey Park suitably upgraded but if that is not going to happen then I would support the move to KSC.  The only other alternative I can think of is to ground-share with any of the following; Winton, Saltcoats Vics, Ardeer, Irvine Vics and I could be forced to go to the Medda, heavily sedated.