• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Scotlad

Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

I'd heard the rumours last 2 or 3 weeks,but hoped we could keep him 2 end of the season.Best wishes 2 him,great servant.like 2 c a fit Ricky Hanvey back in the midfield??

Many thanks for his efforts for the Buffs and best wishes to Liam on his move - surely a massive boost to Ladeside and will leave a huge gap in Buffs midfield, and in defence when required, definitely Mr. Versatile.

Decent keeper a couple of times as well!!!

Signed off with a typically composed performance on Saturday. He will be sorely missed by the Buffs. Good luck Liam.

Buffs have lost a whole midfield now with Hanvey and Frye gone at the start of the season. With Fleming struggling with injury, we definitely need some strengthening in midfield and with only 3 on the bench on Saturday some squad numbers in general. Seems a strange decision letting Whyte go to Dalry on loan. Hopefully Chris can do a bit of business before the weekend.

Edited by funky monkey

Big loss on and off the pitch for the buffs,  buffs need to strengthen badly there isn’t enough depth and believe McKenzie will be the next to leave.

A player I would go for if available Steven White of Talbot. Noticed he has been a sub for Talbot past few games. Great experience and would do the donkey work to let Fleming, Wardrobe and Lewis play. Maybe a long shot with his affection for Talbot but I think at least ask the question

10 hours ago, buffy1899 said:

I'd heard the rumours last 2 or 3 weeks,but hoped we could keep him 2 end of the season.Best wishes 2 him,great servant.like 2 c a fit Ricky Hanvey back in the midfield??

U couldnae afford him , best move on to someone else 

U couldnae afford him , best move on to someone else 

We know where the boys heart lies though

Have Ladeside got him as a player-manager? If so, great deal for them.

Not yet just manager so far

He's hoping 2 not have 2 pull the boots on I heard.

Won't name individuals ,but that performance today was pathetic n how many times did we change formation.players walking in 10 mins after a game,showered n not a word said!!!I'd have ripped them a new a**hole

24 minutes ago, buffy1899 said:

Won't name individuals ,but that performance today was pathetic n how many times did we change formation.players walking in 10 mins after a game,showered n not a word said!!!I'd have ripped them a new a**hole

Buffs were dreadful. Something not right at Abbey Park. Squad is threadbare too. Some really poor attitudes on display.

Buffs were dreadful. Something not right at Abbey Park. Squad is threadbare too. Some really poor attitudes on display.

Totally agree,all good giving it out 2 poor officials but the big players from last season aren't performing this season.If the manager isn't ripping thru them,an assistant or strong captain should be.must have been nearly 100 fans left 15 mins b4 the end.Big reaction expected next week.ps hopefully Fleming fit and in midfield.

Today was the worse performance for many a year players look disinterested no care no commitment.

Our friend Stephen Brown is referee this Saturday.

That idiot was the referee when we played Beith last season ( maybe even end of season before) when Brown sent off our number nine , Scott Anson for a deliberate block on the Beith centre forward .
You light think what’s the problem with that - Scott Anson had been back helping defend at a corner kick and blocked the breaking Beith forward approx 25 yards from his own goal line .

Straight red card, obviously stopping a goal scoring opportunity

It transpires that said Mr Brown is related to the Beith legend Kenny McLean, who , surprise surprise was playing for Beith

The mans a Complete fud

On 07/11/2018 at 08:16, buffy1899 said:

We know where the boys heart lies thoughemoji2.pngemoji2.png

If it’s in his wallet like the rest of the Darvel team then you def can’t afford him. 

According to the Darvel thread, Hendo is their best player but can’t get a game in his position. Yous should go for him!

Yous have the players to turn it around. Worst I have seen the Buffs they were really poor might have just been on the day I haven’t seen them any other time this season. Teams hit patches like this where results are inconsistent.

Yous have the players to turn it around. Worst I have seen the Buffs they were really poor might have just been on the day I haven’t seen them any other time this season. Teams hit patches like this where results are inconsistent.

We've now let 3 midfielders go n haven't replaced them.we change formation and line up every week.Dont see consistency happening anytime soon,but the least I expect is effort n 2 many not even giving that.

1 hour ago, buffy1899 said:

We've now let 3 midfielders go n haven't replaced them.we change formation and line up every week.Dont see consistency happening anytime soon,but the least I expect is effort n 2 many not even giving that.

This comment is bang on the money. We are playing without a midfield. Players playing out of position just to cobble together a team. Formation changes multiple times during a game. Attitudes in general are very poor. Buffs in a tough place at the moment. A couple of midfield reinforcements will get us back on track, but not easy getting players in at this stage of the season and probably little money to play with either. Crowds are noticeably smaller this season too.