Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

Constant moaning and shouting at the ref only brings you to the refs attention so when the said player commits a foul the ref just pulls the card out allmost as if to say f*** you im the one in charge take that so sometimes agreeing with the ref and say sorry (with a sacastic grin ) helps you more than shouting your head off gets you nothing but trouble .

Constant moaning and shouting at the ref only brings you to the refs attention so when the said player commits a foul the ref just pulls the card out allmost as if to say f*** you im the one in charge take that so sometimes agreeing with the ref and say sorry (with a sacastic grin ) helps you more than shouting your head off gets you nothing but trouble .

Must be all saint that u played football with!!In any team I played in,if u were competitive, u shouted 4 every decision,as refs can be influenced,but nowadays they don't want any communication apart from there school headmaster way of officiating

Must be all saint that u played football with!!In any team I played in,if u were competitive, u shouted 4 every decision,as refs can be influenced,but nowadays they don't want any communication apart from there school headmaster way of officiating

That’s exactly what I was also referring to, but like all else in life, football has the P.C brigade all over everything.

5 hours ago, Marlowe said:

I've thought about this long and hard and I keep rejecting solutions because they breach some ethical or legal code somehow.    Referees and their assistants should be issued with stun guns and be permitted to use them on players and coaches at setting #2 for a Yellow card offence,  and #8 for a Red and #10 for a second Red.

Crime and Punishment students would surely agree that the current Penalties are insufficient to discourage offences so their severity must be elevated, till it hurts, even bleeds a little.

For Sale;  12 Model 18AZ Micro-Stun Zapper Guns ... £14.95 + P&P.  (No licence required in post-Brexit UK)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Buffs are badly missing Joe Coleman at right back,imo. Although he was another player that "couldn't hold his tongue",Joe always gave 100%, & never shirked out of a tackle! Young Ewan McLevy, has good prospects,but sometimes looks 'out of his depth' ,in the Buffs team,imo. On loan from Killie,I expected more from him,tbh.......

24 minutes ago, The Bluebells Are Blue said:

Buffs are badly missing Joe Coleman at right back,imo. Although he was another player that "couldn't hold his tongue",Joe always gave 100%, & never shirked out of a tackle! Young Ewan McLevy, has good prospects,but sometimes looks 'out of his depth' ,in the Buffs team,imo. On loan from Killie,I expected more from him,tbh.......

McLevy has been very disappointing. Joe Coleman was always going to be missed but for the sake of team morale I agreed with a parting of the ways. At the Meadow game could not help but think of Latta at right back who was steady going forward and strong in defence and think if Chris Strain regretted letting him go but that decision would probably be down to finances.

18 hours ago, Louis Mooie said:

McLevy has been very disappointing. Joe Coleman was always going to be missed but for the sake of team morale I agreed with a parting of the ways. At the Meadow game could not help but think of Latta at right back who was steady going forward and strong in defence and think if Chris Strain regretted letting him go but that decision would probably be down to finances.

Where is Coleman playing now?

On 10/16/2018 at 12:40, Kilwinning Rangers 1899 said:

Yes there is, you appeal to put pressure on officials to give you the next tight call.

As an AFA ref, I can assure you that doesn't work unless it's an especially weak official.

On 10/16/2018 at 22:17, The Bluebells Are Blue said:

I never saw the Killie line-up at Ben's testimonial; did Ewan play in that game?

How have Glens been this season so far? We badly need to get back to winning ways, and start get back to playing 442 instead of this weird contrived formation which clearly isn't working!

Sam needs the freedom to run that left flank without being constrained and having to cover inside all the time.

Maybe Matt Hardy v2 can help us out against Cambuslang?

Very surprised at some of the criticism Tommy Maitland is facing tbh, gives 100% whatever position asked to play, good ability and very good leader, guaranteed buffs lads love him as a team-mate. Proper player. 

Only one person has called him average - nobody else has disputed he's a good, versatile player. But his discipline is a huge drawback.

Very surprised at some of the criticism Tommy Maitland is facing tbh, gives 100% whatever position asked to play, good ability and very good leader, guaranteed buffs lads love him as a team-mate. Proper player. 

Think Tommy versatility is taken 4 granted at times.hes a winner n I wish they all had his heart.its the players who r hiding that deserve the criticism lately.

Buffs need width through the middle with monti on the left Nisbet on the right to solve problems up top play mckenzie

I'm not convinced with McKenzie n Monti has been off the boil last few weeks.think Nisbet deserves another chance n boylan looked sharper last week b4 his sending off.