Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

FB. have followed Beith for years and years. There is good and bad in every support and some of  Beith support in the past (40years) have been involved in trouble...citing particular  with Ladeside. Don't recall any Beith fans causing bother with KRR, Medda, Cumnock and Pollok.  I find your remarks offensive and incredulous at best. There's a difference between an ambush, like today, to pushing over the odd bin and swearing at opposing fans!  It's like saying; the Indians were to blame for General Custer's troops masacring them.

Thankfully the 'unsavoury (Beith) ones'  were  not there today.   To The Buffs; well done today your team beat us fair and square and good luck in the cup. So no sour grapes.

Edited by Redbrae
Add more dialogue

Dear Judgemental Snowflake 

Once again resorting to insults to try and make a point. Poor show.  Funny when Beith are causing the trouble it's all about them defending themselves or they're being provoked. 

Accept that Beith have a bigger problem than others and maybe address the problem at Bellsdale and let The Buffs deal with theirs. it wont change the result. 

Kilwinning 3 Beith 1.  

1 hour ago, Flickbeef said:

Dear Judgemental Snowflake 

Once again resorting to insults to try and make a point. Poor show.  Funny when Beith are causing the trouble it's all about them defending themselves or they're being provoked. 

Accept that Beith have a bigger problem than others and maybe address the problem at Bellsdale and let The Buffs deal with theirs. it wont change the result. 

Kilwinning 3 Beith 1.  

I thought it was you that was resorting to insults to try and make a point, you name half the clubs in the league to make an accusation about a clubs fans after they were attacked today, accept that Kilwinning supporters caused that today 100% and stop passing the buck, it won't change the result thanks for the reminder, don't know if you were at the semi finals a few years ago both higher profile games with much larger attendances don't remember any such incident at those games or have you forgotten.

It was one fan that was attacked today, the semi finals you mention had 2 instances where groups of Beith fans were attacking Buffs fans without provocation, dare say that has escaped your memory.  You dont remember any such incidents that shows how deluded you are and how blinkered.  Beith fans launching missiles indiscriminately over to Buffs fans where kids and pensioners stood,  it's quite laughable Beith fans trying to take some kind of moral high ground here.   The reason i named the clubs i did is because through speaking to some of their fans, when asked about clubs that seem to bring a troublesome travelling support they all had one answer- Beith.   

Stop passing the buck and accept your club has a problem,  unlike Beith our incidents , like the unfortunate one today, is a minor thing, your fans will sadly be involved in more before the end of the season. That's a fact.  

Whatever happens , it wont change the result, Buffs 3 Beith 1.    Deal with it. 

Goodnight  

Where were the police whilst all this was occurring?

Surely if a game has the potential for animosity due to past/recent history then proper steps would have been in place?

The simple solution is zero tolerance and remove both teams from the competition.

Harsh but would certainly serve as a wake up call

Surely if a game has the potential for animosity due to past/recent history then proper steps would have been in place?

The simple solution is zero tolerance and remove both teams from the competition.

Totally agree
Not need or wanted in our game and it's not the first time with Kilwinning Rangers either
Time the SJFA showed some balls and took the decision to remove them from the cup

12 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Totally agree
Not need or wanted in our game and it's not the first time with Kilwinning Rangers either
Time the SJFA showed some balls and took the decision to remove them from the cup

OMG we have beith and now st rochs on here trying to claim a moral high ground on  crowd trouble , griffiti on the wall take this from me, if you think Kilwinning fans were bad just wait till you draw beith in cup competition, you'll like their choice of decorations, be like a mini auld firm full of poison and zero football, polis overtime etc . 

You only want Kilwinning removed because last time we beat you on your home ground and your groin brigade couldn't handle it. 

Time the SJFA threw the likes of st rochs out the cup and leave it for  genuine fans and players to enjoy.  

COYB 

OMG we have beith and now st rochs on here trying to claim a moral high ground on  crowd trouble , griffiti on the wall take this from me, if you think Kilwinning fans were bad just wait till you draw beith in cup competition, you'll like their choice of decorations, be like a mini auld firm full of poison and zero football, polis overtime etc . 
You only want Kilwinning removed because last time we beat you on your home ground and your groin brigade couldn't handle it. 
Time the SJFA threw the likes of st rochs out the cup and leave it for  genuine fans and players to enjoy.  
COYB 
Considering your manager at the time Chris Strain apologised for the behaviour of your fans at our ground then I would suggest once again your talking shite.
You can deflect all you like but your fans are a disgrace to the game
Sort it out or the sjfa should do there job and remove you from the competition.

16 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Considering your manager at the time Chris Strain apologised for the behaviour of your fans at our ground then I would suggest once again your talking shite.
You can deflect all you like but your fans are a disgrace to the game
Sort it out or the sjfa should do there job and remove you from the competition.

You mean " you're " and " their " , hard to take someone seriously that needs an education on grammar.   Quit with the aggression you're making yourself look like an idiot. 

Sort it out, haha make me laugh, your fans should sort themselves out first.  

Deal with it.   

Few weeks ago in the league game, Beith brought a pretty poor support, which didn't include a lot of the ones involved in trouble yesterday.  Beith brought a bigger support yesterday and likewise the Kilwinning ones involved are very rarely at games.  Couple of years ago at the semi-final even with segregation and police there was still trouble.  Personally I saw a couple of Kilwinning committee there at the end, but what do you expect them to do when both sets are intent on fighting and bottles are flying.

The trouble wasn't caused by banners (which from what I saw the Beith support were laughing at) or either team losing, the trouble was always going to happen because when both teams are involved in big games they attract a bad element who are intent on causing trouble.  People know who they are, and it's down to both clubs to ban them from games.

As for the game Kilwinning were deserved winners, after they went down a goal Beith seemed to run out of ideas and persisted in lumping the ball forward, even during the half hour they had against ten men, they didn't pose a threat.  Don't think the Buffs centre half Syme missed a header the whole game, and can't recall Strain having many saves to make.  Thought the referee and his assistant got both penalties and the sending off spot on.

FB,  like you,  your posts are irrelevant. You are citing incedents that A. Never happened and B.  Deflecting the attention from yesterday’s ambush of the Beith fans.  There was more than one fan attacked when your thugs attacked people who were quiet,y leaving the ground after buffs deservedly won the game.   You seem intent on blaming everybody except the people who carried out yesterday’s violence.   As for past history it has nothing to do with what happened yesterday,  every club has had incidents in their past including Kilwinning but seem to count these as irrelevant, as they sayng goes people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. 

You shoud also have a look at the message we recieved after last weeks trip to Nairn in the william hill Scottish cup. The club has addressed past incidents and this is the results.   

66B621B4-FDFD-4082-9210-BC5AA7879F07.jpeg

This has gained arms and legs, from one Beith fan being attacked to an " ambush of the Beith fans ".   Once again, i'll say this,  i hope whoever attacked this Beith fan gets banned from Abbey Park and prosecuted etc, but on the other hand,   the irony of seeing butthurt comments by the oh so innocent Beith fans reeks of hypocrisy. 

One thing i'll add, Buffs have played Troon ,  Ladeside, Pollok , Clydebank , Johnstone Burgh so far at Abbey Park and none of their fans were " ambushed " on the way out, so perhaps someone was settling a score? Who knows? The way i see it the reputation of Beiths away support will always bring these elements from other clubs to games. 

Let's see what the rest of the season brings as far as stuff like this goes. 

That's my opinion and nobody can make me change my mind . 

Yours in Junior Football. 

FB 

57 minutes ago, beithboy said:

FB,  like you,  your posts are irrelevant. You are citing incedents that A. Never happened and B.  Deflecting the attention from yesterday’s ambush of the Beith fans.  There was more than one fan attacked when your thugs attacked people who were quiet,y leaving the ground after buffs deservedly won the game.   You seem intent on blaming everybody except the people who carried out yesterday’s violence.   As for past history it has nothing to do with what happened yesterday,  every club has had incidents in their past including Kilwinning but seem to count these as irrelevant, as they sayng goes people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. 

You shoud also have a look at the message we recieved after last weeks trip to Nairn in the william hill Scottish cup. The club has addressed past incidents and this is the results.   

66B621B4-FDFD-4082-9210-BC5AA7879F07.jpeg

Beithboy me and  my post is irrelevant but you keep replying and take the time to show some message from a club that isn't a rival or otherwise. 

Keep believing son. 

FB 

IMG_7258.jpg.af2c91ee04d84cafb14013793fbc14ed.jpg

Buffs committee were know where to be seen for the whole game. Players from both teams down more to separate fans than the buffs committee.

That's rubbish,as soon as it happened committee n buffs supporters went 2 separate it.u can't legislate 4 a few clowns that don't normally go 2 games turning up n causing that,as most teams know

So u remove both teams who r totally innocent in all this 4 a few clowns who don't normally attend games.??I'm sure lessons have been learned.

Junior football is unfortunately still a haven for the village idiots/cretins who turn out for the big games with their cheap carry outs and old firm tops but who otherwise wouldn’t bother week in week out and it is those who need eradicated from the game as their behaviour ruins everything about the product.Sadly Ayrshire has most of the problems in this respect.

We have had problems in the past with certain specific clubs and their hangers on at big games and it has been well publicised when it happened.We have had to learn from that and have both a police and security company presence at the higher risk games but that comes at a cost.

There is no doubt that either deduction of points or removal from a cup would really hit home at the clubs who regularly attract these specimens.The clubs do know who they are and what fixtures are likely to be problematic.Junior football is passionate and energetic and great fun with loads of decent folk at all levels.Its the troublemaking hard men(usually wee village boys!) who need removed permanently.

Edited by Lokloyal

You mean " you're " and " their " , hard to take someone seriously that needs an education on grammar.   Quit with the aggression you're making yourself look like an idiot. 
Sort it out, haha make me laugh, your fans should sort themselves out first.  
Deal with it.   
Deflect deflect deflect
Why not just condemn the idiots and help your club identify the idiots rather than being a smart arse on here .