Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

On 2/10/2019 at 11:51, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Dont you think in no small part that your players lack of discipline maybe comes from your manager? 

His antics on the sidelines leave a lot to be desired at times, I get the whole passion thing and I get that Chris appears to be a nice guy away from the match but his antics during it can be way over the top and maybe not the best example to his players. 

"Chris appears to be a nice guy away from the match" apart from when he's been barred from local pubs - more than once!!

6 hours ago, Blacklands Buff said:

Thanks for that, I live immediately adjacent to the park and thought maybe we would get houses up there. Good to know the council have some restrictions.

As far as we are aware there is no restrictions, Meeting the council tomorrow.

Guest Moomintroll
I thought it was zoned for leisure purposes only around the time that Palmer was looking to sell it for housing. Was that not how the council came to own the land?

17 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
18 hours ago, parkcircus said:

I thought it was zoned for leisure purposes only around the time that Palmer was looking to sell it for housing. Was that not how the council came to own the land?

It would be a disgrace if council now said housing could be built there , they denied Palmer the right to sell his land for such purpose. Will probably lay unused and overgrown for years.

On 12/02/2019 at 13:09, Kilwinning Rangers 1899 said:

Very bold statement, but done behind a user name.

15 hours ago, buffy1899 said:

Totally agree,be bolder if he'd put his name 2 it and let the man defend it

Exactly but sadly that seems to be the way of it on here. 

Slaughtering people behind usernames, it's okay being controversial /highly opinionated but the same people should be putting it out there who they're themselves if it's getting really personal. 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, lonewolfie said:

Ardrossan Winton Rovers has signed local lad Michael Wardrope on loan from Kilwinning Rangers until the end of the season.

I hope he does well and improves his game there, we had two wonder goals from him but otherwise he was behind the pace  most of the time.   Is there any chance we could get Harpo  back as he's still playing at a high level, seeing how we missed Ryan Caddies before his revival.  Good luck Michael!

2 hours ago, Marlowe said:

I hope he does well and improves his game there, we had two wonder goals from him but otherwise he was behind the pace  most of the time.   Is there any chance we could get Harpo  back as he's still playing at a high level, seeing how we missed Ryan Caddies before his revival.  Good luck Michael!

I suspect he will be the first of many to go as the club looks towards a different player strategy. A big game tomorrow at Renfrew, Buffs still need points to make sure we aren't caught up in the fringes of the relegation battle.

16 hours ago, energyzone said:

What would the different player strategy be?

We'd have been better keeping Ricky Hanvey in my opinion.

Less marquee signings. Better scouting to identify players with potential. Better use of the pathway. A fuller squad with more competition for places. Living within our means. Local boys who want to play for Buffs.