Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

Never ask for a meeting only made an observation that there was no meeting , but if I wished to ask for a meeting I can do so as a member.. just thought the committee might have had a meeting  about their plans straight after the vote to stay or go .
The committee stated that they would have had a egm to let others take the team forward if the vote was to stay at Abbey park if the vote was move the committee would move forward with the plans they set out in the proposal to move to ksc as time was tight to be ready for the new season .

10 minutes ago, crfc said:
18 minutes ago, quietmaybe said:
Never ask for a meeting only made an observation that there was no meeting , but if I wished to ask for a meeting I can do so as a member.. just thought the committee might have had a meeting  about their plans straight after the vote to stay or go .

The committee stated that they would have had a egm to let others take the team forward if the vote was to stay at Abbey park if the vote was move the committee would move forward with the plans they set out in the proposal to move to ksc as time was tight to be ready for the new season .

There was a plan made by committee and was never discussed by members to either ask questions or add to it .that is all 

There was a plan made by committee and was never discussed by members to either ask questions or add to it .that is all 
I'm sure if you have any about the move the committee would willingly answer them and I'm sure if you care to help in anyway the committee would be glad of your help .

On 29/01/2019 at 14:35, buffy1899 said:

I'm sure,as has happened up until now the committee will listen 2 any ideas or members questions,but time is tight 2 get it ready 4 next season,so they need 2 push on.

The fence and ground works have cost next to nothing so far as there were a few pledges of money to cover this cost, this is part of the reason it has been done first, there's also approvals to put in place for some of the other big stuff planned.

What was in the proposals, although presented and by the Buffs Committee and being funded by the Buff, Committee Members and private donations, the new ground is still part of Kilwinning Community Sports Club, the status of this doesn't change, we haven't purchased the park but the Buffs will have both priority and governance of it, other KSC member teams will still get access to it but only if it does not impact on Buffs  home games, the same as currently happens at Abbey Park with the Buffs Youth Section having access to this.

Both Kilwinning Rangers and Kilwinning Community Sports Club have worked hand in hand to ensure we get both a facility that the Buffs Members and Fans can be proud of and call home while at the same time investing in the facilities for the other member teams such as Dirrans Athletic, the KSC/Buffs Youth FC  and KSC Girls. The new Buffs park is only part of the work going on.

What is planned has been costed, timetabled and agreed by all parties, this is phase 1 and will allow us to meet the SFA/SFL accreditation.

There is plenty of scope for plans/ ideas to be looked into and added to phase 2 and 3 as long as they can be backed up with funding.

It's not that the Committee are disinterested, and I hope you don't feel that way, but we are working to a tight timetable, let us focus on the first phase, let the fans get a feel for the new home then see if/where we need the tweeks.

Brian.

Edited by Leeco10
Grammar

Bit unlucky 2 lose today ,game could have went either way,but our lack of discipline after that was shocking.Time the manager spoke 2 players n sorted this ,as our squad is bare enough,without unnecessary suspensions,going in 2 a Scottish cup quarter final.!!!

45 minutes ago, buffy1899 said:

Bit unlucky 2 lose today ,game could have went either way,but our lack of discipline after that was shocking.Time the manager spoke 2 players n sorted this ,as our squad is bare enough,without unnecessary suspensions,going in 2 a Scottish cup quarter final.!!!

Who lost there discipline.

13 hours ago, buffy1899 said:

Dont you think in no small part that your players lack of discipline maybe comes from your manager? 

His antics on the sidelines leave a lot to be desired at times, I get the whole passion thing and I get that Chris appears to be a nice guy away from the match but his antics during it can be way over the top and maybe not the best example to his players. 

Dont you think in no small part that your players lack of discipline maybe comes from your manager? 
His antics on the sidelines leave a lot to be desired at times, I get the whole passion thing and I get that Chris appears to be a nice guy away from the match but his antics during it can be way over the top and maybe not the best example to his players. 

I don't think it helps,but players have got 2 b responsible 4 their own discipline n could be a bit more clever,instead of right in front of the ref.

I don't think it helps,but players have got 2 b responsible 4 their own discipline n could be a bit more clever,instead of right in front of the ref.
A bit more clever is how I would discripe it instead of jumping up after being fouled n chasing the opposition player or ref after he has just gave u the foul stay down stay down let the ref do his job.