Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

Agreed, poor from Hibs. After expenses are taken off both teams will be lucky to get a quid each from the £3. Is it worth sullying your reputation for that? Well done Buffs.
I assume that given that they are from another region then TH will get a guaranteed minimum. Therefore any loss of income would only affect the SJFA cut and the Buffs share.

7 minutes ago, buffy1899 said:

Much better performance after a slow start.

Great result today, & a determined Buffs sweeping a tricky opponant aside quite easily, once we got going! Some of our players still need to "cool it" ,& not get caught up in crap from the opposition & their supporters! At least we're through to the next round! :thumsup2 C'mon the Buffs!!

Great result today, & a determined Buffs sweeping a tricky opponant aside quite easily, once we got going! Some of our players still need to "cool it" ,& not get caught up in crap from the opposition & their supporters! At least we're through to the next round! :thumsup2 C'mon the Buffs!!

Being honest,I loved it ,1st old fashioned junior battle on a heavy park I've seen in a while,Buffs just had that bit more quality in final 3rd.

On 25/01/2019 at 19:06, Tom Wilson said:

Is it not the case that the SJFA set the admission prices? And do they not get a %age? If so would it be against the rules to lower prices? If any clubs want to reduce prices then they should do so at league games when they keep the gate.

On 25/01/2019 at 19:12, ex-german exile said:
On 25/01/2019 at 17:13, holmparkheroes said:
Agreed, poor from Hibs. After expenses are taken off both teams will be lucky to get a quid each from the £3. Is it worth sullying your reputation for that? Well done Buffs.

I assume that given that they are from another region then TH will get a guaranteed minimum. Therefore any loss of income would only affect the SJFA cut and the Buffs share.

SJFA rules say minimum £5/2 admission before the quarter-finals. The away club is guaranteed travel money, in this case at least £120 for their 69 miles.

The rules also say "After deduction of referees [+ARs] fees (£110) and expenses (up to £15) and ten per cent to the Association, or £1.00, whichever is greater, the remainder equally between the contesting clubs."

SJFA rules say minimum £5/2 admission before the quarter-finals. The away club is guaranteed travel money, in this case at least £120 for their 69 miles.
The rules also say "After deduction of referees [+ARs] fees (£110) and expenses (up to £15) and ten per cent to the Association, or £1.00, whichever is greater, the remainder equally between the contesting clubs."
I know the rules, but my understanding (although I may be wrong) is that they don't actually specify the minimum age for admission charges to apply.

Therefore if the clubs agree U16s in for free that's fine. IMHO if the rules don't allow such flexibility, then they should.

5 hours ago, Ginaro said:

If that's the case, why did Kilwinning ask their opponents? If they wanted to charge £5/£2 then they could've done this without asking. Maybe they thought it was courtesy to do so but when Thornton said no they could've replied 'Tough - we're doing it anyway'.

2 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

I know the rules, but my understanding (although I may be wrong) is that they don't actually specify the minimum age for admission charges to apply.

Therefore if the clubs agree U16s in for free that's fine. IMHO if the rules don't allow such flexibility, then they should.

If you know the rules then you'd know that it says £2 for "children and senior citizens" (page 20). ;)

2 hours ago, buffy1899 said:

Meeting 4 what??the timescale n plans were put out in the statement by the committee??

obviously  for members to see proper plans and ask quiestions or to put any kind of input they feel might not have been thought of. So before you say everything is on line . 2 things .1 not every member has internet or access to online plans ..... And 2 the plan appeared online as an option and was not discussed by members... so was only asking a quiestion .what if people wanted to invest or ideas to put forward .

obviously  for members to see proper plans and ask quiestions or to put any kind of input they feel might not have been thought of. So before you say everything is on line . 2 things .1 not every member has internet or access to online plans ..... And 2 the plan appeared online as an option and was not discussed by members... so was only asking a quiestion .what if people wanted to invest or ideas to put forward .

I'm sure,as has happened up until now the committee will listen 2 any ideas or members questions,but time is tight 2 get it ready 4 next season,so they need 2 push on.

So you want meetings for the sake of having meetings plans are available on internet in fact on this thread if no has internet we have a wonderful library service that can help them out if they wanted to view them .

6 minutes ago, crfc said:
13 minutes ago, quietmaybe said:

So you want meetings for the sake of having meetings plans are available on internet in fact on this thread if no has internet we have a wonderful library service that can help them out if they wanted to view them .

Never ask for a meeting only made an observation that there was no meeting , but if I wished to ask for a meeting I can do so as a member.. just thought the committee might have had a meeting  about their plans straight after the vote to stay or go .