Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

Another sports centre to attend, understand it was the best way for the buffs future but attending sports centres isn't junior football for me. 

Correct me if I'm wrong,has your park no got another park next door.Im sure the Buffs will make sure it's a decent ground n time n there's no way it will be quiet [emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, buffy1899 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong,has your park no got another park next door.Im sure the Buffs will make sure it's a decent ground n time n there's no way it will be quiet emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Of course it has another park next to it but so does ibrox and hampden but the neighbouring astro turf doesn't get used for beith, rangers or showpiece hampden games :)

Of course it has another park next to it but so does ibrox and hampden but the neighbouring astro turf doesn't get used for beith, rangers or showpiece hampden games [emoji4]

The new park will be all fenced off and b well kept 4 The Buffs and in time it will be a cracking wee stadium fit 4 the future.

3 hours ago, Louis Mooie said:

Would you rather we die

No def wouldn't wish that on any football club, I wonder if the towns pubs and shops etc etc will take a hit on match days now as Abbey Park was quite central to the town as opposed to the pennyburn facility which is farther out by a good wee bit. 

Maybe opposition fans might just get bussed straight in to the sport complex for kick off rather than enjoying a few beers in the town. 

there is 2 good pubs at the station that will get a turn, good chippy and more pubs another 2 minutes away. if your walking the new park is less than a mile from abbey park so not far, most fans will have a beer in town then get a no 11 bus to the ground or if your on the train go into the alton before walking to the ground

Good luck to Buffs with the big decision they have taken.
Beith have been improving their ground steadily over recent years and I believe have plans well underway to install a separate set up from existing community one. A major drive at Bellsdale, that surely deserves credit, has been to try to ‘fix the roof while the sun shines’.

There's also the 20th Anniversary of our Scottish win,which I now hope we can concentrating on marking with a decent occasion.Its all bn shelved ,due the move debate.coyb

Congrats on the move hope all goes well, when is ur Scottish cup game and who are you playing ?

On 1/17/2019 at 12:52, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Another sports centre to attend, understand it was the best way for the buffs future but attending sports centres isn't junior football for me. 

To all normal forum posters, My Sincere Apologies for posting a Picture of Beith's facilities showing their shared facilities of a changing room with the adjacent Sports Centre and of course their non-existent Car Parking spaces meaning spectators' cars just block the local bus routes and the driveways of long-suffering neighbours.  There was a humourous label appended which I have now correctly named with it's reference to bottles and not spears ( Beith used to have a Spear's School - sadly now demolished, but when we played Rugby against them they were proud to be called 'Chukkas' , ah! but times have changed, name calling is no longer to be tolerated) but I fear the Moderators will forbid my re-posting the picture as they have REMOVED the post and PENALISED me.   Was that Sincere Enough, your honours?

Very poor from Thornton Hibs asking 4 3 quid 4 kids.Good gesture from the Buffs 2 then 2 give all kids juice n crisps.All about attracting the fans of the future.

Agrre, but it's an easy decision for them mate. It's your potential supporters they are pissing off. Great idea to give the kids some free stuff. Hope you are limiting the Committee Hospitality to the same juice and a custard cream!

To all normal forum posters, My Sincere Apologies for posting a Picture of Beith's facilities showing their shared facilities of a changing room with the adjacent Sports Centre and of course their non-existent Car Parking spaces meaning spectators' cars just block the local bus routes and the driveways of long-suffering neighbours.  There was a humourous label appended which I have now correctly named with it's reference to bottles and not spears ( Beith used to have a Spear's School - sadly now demolished, but when we played Rugby against them they were proud to be called 'Chukkas' , ah! but times have changed, name calling is no longer to be tolerated) but I fear the Moderators will forbid my re-posting the picture as they have REMOVED the post and PENALISED me.   Was that Sincere Enough, your honours?

Your not telling any lies, The car parking is atrocious and it’s disrupts the local routes during match days.

Agrre, but it's an easy decision for them mate. It's your potential supporters they are pissing off. Great idea to give the kids some free stuff. Hope you are limiting the Committee Hospitality to the same juice and a custard cream! 

Good idea [emoji2] [emoji2]

Very poor from Thornton Hibs asking 4 3 quid 4 kids.Good gesture from the Buffs 2 then 2 give all kids juice n crisps.All about attracting the fans of the future.
Obviously Thornton hibs have been down and seen the amount of kids running about so decided to cash in on these kids great work by buffs to look after the kids .

1 hour ago, buffy1899 said:

Agreed, poor from Hibs. After expenses are taken off both teams will be lucky to get a quid each from the £3. Is it worth sullying your reputation for that? Well done Buffs.