Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

56 minutes ago, yoyopack said:

Have they stopped doing work to Abbey Park? It looks as if that is the case? 

If you have been following this thread you wouldn't need to ask that question, wait till after 8pm tonight.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/01/2019 at 13:57, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Just heard a bunch of guys in Kilwinning jackets say that Maryhill get all our home gates... no wonder you feel the way you do if that kinda mis-information is going about.

It was myself on the way in the gate asking friends who got the gate money in  a ground share scenario not stating as u said that maryhill get ur gate money i was simply askin a question on the process of groundsharing i hope this clears up the issue best of luck for the season

Two points, would NAC bill you for dismantling Abbey Park if you leave and what is the cost of making KSC spectator friendly ?
Abbey park will be dismantled and what can be recycled will hopefully used elsewhere within the community as for the council charging for removal of things I don't see this happening as they are the owners of the ground but then again the council are a body until themselves .

34 minutes ago, holmparkheroes said:

Two points, would NAC bill you for dismantling Abbey Park if you leave and what is the cost of making KSC spectator friendly ?

Why would you ask ?   This information has been posted on this thread in minute detail ... clearly you haven't bothered to read it, so why are you asking, on whose behalf?

9 minutes ago, Marlowe said:

Why would you ask ?   This information has been posted on this thread in minute detail ... clearly you haven't bothered to read it, so why are you asking, on whose behalf?

Asking out of interest, saving myself time reading umpteen pages and on no ones behalf Philip.

The result of tonight's vote is in. Kilwinning Rangers will LEAVE Abbey Park! History has been made for the Buffs!!!

Common sense at last,shame 2 leave Abbey Park,but 4 the future of the club it's a no brainer.70% 4 moving,pretty resounding.

I am guessing the money has dried up for the buffs 

Buffs have made a loss nearly every season and the park has been neglected 4 20 years.it was attempted 2 start bringing it up 2 scratch ,but kept finding more work in other areas needing done and the type of money needed is not there.

70% To move, 30% to stay.  Unless somebody wins the Lottery we will move on.   

Unwanted Pie & Bovril  identities now available .... see Admin.

Lurpak Butter is not real butter - bloody Palm Oil, just to make it slippery!

1 hour ago, Marlowe said:

70% To move, 30% to stay.  Unless somebody wins the Lottery we will move on.   

Unwanted Pie & Bovril  identities now available .... see Admin.

Lurpak Butter is not real butter - bloody Palm Oil, just to make it slippery!

Utterly Bufferly ! Good luck at your new venue. 

The votes are in and Kilwinning Rangers are moving to the Sports Club. I like so many others are going to miss Abbey Park but for the long term future of the club the right decision has been made. I know that the committee will have a lot of work ahead of them for the move but for me as a way of saying goodbye to the old place I believe a legends match between Jim McSherry’s 94 side and Bobby Dickson’s 98 side would be a great way of saying goodbye to Abbey Park, with also the current players and other players such as Cashy, Neil Shearer, just a suggestion.

The votes are in and Kilwinning Rangers are moving to the Sports Club. I like so many others are going to miss Abbey Park but for the long term future of the club the right decision has been made. I know that the committee will have a lot of work ahead of them for the move but for me as a way of saying goodbye to the old place I believe a legends match between Jim McSherry’s 94 side and Bobby Dickson’s 98 side would be a great way of saying goodbye to Abbey Park, with also the current players and other players such as Cashy, Neil Shearer, just a suggestion.

There's also the 20th Anniversary of our Scottish win,which I now hope we can concentrating on marking with a decent occasion.Its all bn shelved ,due the move debate.coyb

Archived