Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

11 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

No body said you were talking about Kilwinning in a bad way, i’ve been nothing but supportive of Kilwinning so settle down a bit. It turns out several people have been saying the same thing at the game on saturday as a few bankies were asked by Kilwinning fans the same thing. Its hard for someone to not hear something that’s being spoken about at quite a loud level.

Point taken 

8 hours ago, crfc said:
11 hours ago, Marlowe said:
Stuck in the mire.   Just watched the Clydebank v Buffs video (just posted on P & B at the top of the listings) and although both teams had to cope with the same conditions clearly playing on porridge was more difficult for the Buffs due to them  usually having salt on theirs instead of gooey syrup.  Apart from bad passing and wrong-footing the mud assisted several of the goals, but not all 5.   Time for a  self-imposed voluntary ban on players speaking to Referees and their assistants as the manager seems incapable of controlling himself, maybe he should start off by standing away from the pitch-side as the players he constantly shouts instructions to just blank him half the time anyway.
Have a look at the GARTCAIRN  thread by the way, NEW facilities, paid for by Quangos from the Ratepayers etc!  Weel done them?
Much rubbish overheard on Saturday about 5 year plans and why don't we get John Bennett to pay for the new changing rooms and we can pay him back over the next few years, and John Bennett's got copies of the constitution in his office, and anybody who smiles at Colin Boyd gets a vote and the only reason they don't call an EGM is because they know they'll lose the vote without even knowing what the agenda would be, and Somebody ( you know who) must be going to make big bucks out of Abbey Park.   Clearly there were movers and shakers on a miniscule scale attempting to mount a rearguard action to preserve the status quo at Abbey Park but they don't seem to realise that scare-mongering and scurrilous remarks just make folks want to be disassociated from them  especially as their only solution is maybe asking John Bennett to maybe pay for the works if indeed they are necessary at all, after all, we've managed so far the way things are.  I despair.
Why was there an extra dozen people on the coach on Saturday, what inspired them to come out, did they hear there was a petition going to be on the bus?   An EGM with a proper agreed Agenda would be a good thing ... it would settle the arguments and be the last chance for alternative solutions ... Put up or Shut up!

Now we are days away from voting Mr bents name is mentioned why did he not come up with a plan when he was chairman why has he and his stay friends spread rumours if they wished a meeting to put there side over to the people they dont need a egm just call a meeting to let's know there plans for Abbey park im sure the people of kilwinning would have been happy to attend in there numbers as no wants to leave Abbey park but logic says we have to .

what is the problem with the constitution like of course John will have copies he signed it off.

I find it astounding that some folk would rather see the Buffs drop back into the wilderness of the Ayrshire District League because they want to stay at Abbey Park what’s wrong with ambition???

I laugh at the attitude of some people if they had there way they’d be back in the ADL with there wee members only drinking howf at the side of the park these really are sad sad sad people 

9 hours ago, Buffs blue and white army said:

I find it astounding that some folk would rather see the Buffs drop back into the wilderness of the Ayrshire District League because they want to stay at Abbey Park what’s wrong with ambition???

I laugh at the attitude of some people if they had there way they’d be back in the ADL with there wee members only drinking howf at the side of the park these really are sad sad sad people 

When the howf known as jacks bar was removed that is when the rot set in and has only got worse. So the man they are now want to be the saviour was the man who shut the bar mental or what

When the howf known as jacks bar was removed that is when the rot set in and has only got worse. So the man they are now want to be the saviour was the man who shut the bar mental or what

Come on,the park was neglected long b4 then n we have a hospitality suite that does very well.The current chairman has put 18k at least of his money in 2 the club and along with Colin Evans attracted numerous new sponsors.Be very careful what u wish 4 ,as I don't member any previous chairman in last 15 yrs doing the same.

If those that wish to remain please beware of what's around the corner with Abbey park in the state it has been in for the last 30 years regarding dressing rooms alone as the stay at Abbey park mob must be rich and very hard working people .
I just hope people's heads start over ruling there hearts .

Club Statement was released today regarding a petition that was sent to the club secretary!!

Surely whoever was a part of this false and deceitful petition/letter must come forward and apologise to the honest season ticket holders that weren’t correctly informed in what they were putting there name to!!!

its quite embarrassing now from the remain camp 

6 minutes ago, Buffs blue and white army said:

Club Statement was released today regarding a petition that was sent to the club secretary!!

Surely whoever was a part of this false and deceitful petition/letter must come forward and apologise to the honest season ticket holders that weren’t correctly informed in what they were putting there name to!!!

its quite embarrassing now from the remain camp 

I was told that it was a petition to request an EGM.   If it was then I am in favour of having a constitutionally correct meeting with a proper agenda and provision made for discussion regarding Buffs matters because that should result in everyone entitled to be heard having an opportunity to make their case but by the end of the meeting when the votes are counted I would expect most folks, if not all, to be bound by the results.   I foresee continuing arguments if the Vote tomorrow goes against the Remainers  because it seems as though it is going to be a Single Question vote, Stay or Go.   I think that at least there should be supplemental questions such as for the YES voters  ( would you have Voted STAY if there had been a feasible, believable alternative plan to sort Abbey Park's problems) and similarly for the NO voters ( Do you have a feasible, believable plan for STAYing at Abbey Park).

If the Petition has been misconstrued or otherwise amended from a simple request for an EGM they can remove my name from it.  I'm sure they know who I am.

I have now read the Petition which the Club has posted on its Facebook site and after a  little more thought it has become clearer that the Rearguard is a combination of the John Bennett Associates Club and the other Remainers who have been sucked in.   However, if they have 33 Members / Season Ticket Holders they should have an EGM as requested, however, they are not in control of the meeting or its Agenda.  As with Brexit, the Remainers are political opportunists with axes to grind and it has more to do with opposition to the current committee than the good of the Buffs.   I wholeheartedly support the current Committee and applaud the efforts they have put into moving this club forward.   

See below another club statement!

We received this message from a member   Hi Colin,

I was on the bus on Staurday and I was told it was to verify the season ticket holders!! I would guess some people signed it without realising it was a petition which for me is so underhand and an absolute disgrace in trying coerce people into signing their petition.

Hope this clears up a few issues that people may have regarding the petition and how it was gathered !