Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

I hope Chris Strain and the players reads all these posts and act accordingly lol
Here's hoping the team turn up today and keep it on the deck and play football.They always have a chance against anyone if they do. If they lump it long and high at every turn they will be out.

12 hours ago, energyzone said:

I see Joe Coleman is back.

That's interesting, would he be back if the squad wasn't so thin? Playerpower? 

For me Joe is a very good player when he screws the nut and keeps his mouth shut. If everybody has moved on from past indiscretions, I welcome him back.

Unfortunately, I'll be watching from afar today, good luck to my club today and hopefully progress to the next round.

COYB

14 hours ago, overnewton said:

Yep did mention they words also clearly not good enough ,heart the size of a pea ,found out etc etc !! yes one would say constructive criticism emoji23.pngemoji23.png

You are wasting your time conversing with him. I had to laugh at his  use of the word “constructive”. Prior to the Cumnock game the defence had 3 clean sheets. The 2 goals lost last Saturday were due to Strain off his line, no cap on,losing a 40 yard chip. Second goal Lewis gives the ball away cheaply in midfield and the whole defence is out of position for the break away. Interesting he slags off the young boys in defence yet he wasn’t even at the game. His whole thread has been an attack on McLevy since he signed, who if you actually watch play is clearly the most accurate passer of the ball in the squad. Yes he’s a bit physically weak but remember he is  still a 2000 boy.

When McLevy was subbed at the start of the second half the Buffs fans around me were raging, their opinion was that he was the best attacking threat in the first half. Buffs didn’t deserve to be losing at half time as they had been decent enough, but the second half performance was dismal, (McLevy was off).

As I said the defence get it in the neck, yet Buffs inconsistency is due to their inability to pass the ball accurately, giving the ball away cheaply, lack of intelligent runs and no composure in front of the goal. Louis Mooie doesn’t like to mention that but I’m delighted he can enjoy Joe Coleman back, but once again Mooie thinks he’s proved right by Joe’s signing in his sarcastic use of the word “coincidence”, but if he really knew what was going on at the club he would know that McLevy sustained an injury in training that keeps him out of the squad. At least a few fans on here will be pleased.

Today, McBookie has the Buffs as strong favourite at 2/7 to beat Banks O’ Dee. If Buffs play to their Cup form this season then they should comfortably take care of Dee.

Edited by Buff eh!
Typo

6 hours ago, energyzone said:

How did the team play?

Haven't seen Buffs for a while, today boylan 9 up front was hard to beat, syme x killie ? excellent at the back, great first goal Lewis 10 ?, banks o'dee were a hard nut to crack today played a lot of good football , they were always in the game a few worried home fans at 2-1 up, lot of injury probs in the home team i've been told, but Buffs got there! very poor crowd today, town needs to get behind them, rename and move to Prestwick we would beat today's attendance, hope the next round draw is kind to them . 

16 minutes ago, djorkiev said:

Haven't seen Buffs for a while, today boylan 9 up front was hard to beat, syme x killie ? excellent at the back, great first goal Lewis 10 ?, banks o'dee were a hard nut to crack today played a lot of good football , they were always in the game a few worried home fans at 2-1 up, lot of injury probs in the home team i've been told, but Buffs got there! very poor crowd today, town needs to get behind them, rename and move to Prestwick we would beat today's attendance, hope the next round draw is kind to them . 

Stop taking drugs. 

11 hours ago, Buff eh! said:

You are wasting your time conversing with him. I had to laugh at his  use of the word “constructive”. Prior to the Cumnock game the defence had 3 clean sheets. The 2 goals lost last Saturday were due to Strain off his line, no cap on,losing a 40 yard chip. Second goal Lewis gives the ball away cheaply in midfield and the whole defence is out of position for the break away. Interesting he slags off the young boys in defence yet he wasn’t even at the game. His whole thread has been an attack on McLevy since he signed, who if you actually watch play is clearly the most accurate passer of the ball in the squad. Yes he’s a bit physically weak but remember he is  still a 2000 boy.

When McLevy was subbed at the start of the second half the Buffs fans around me were raging, their opinion was that he was the best attacking threat in the first half. Buffs didn’t deserve to be losing at half time as they had been decent enough, but the second half performance was dismal, (McLevy was off).

As I said the defence get it in the neck, yet Buffs inconsistency is due to their inability to pass the ball accurately, giving the ball away cheaply, lack of intelligent runs and no composure in front of the goal. Louis Mooie doesn’t like to mention that but I’m delighted he can enjoy Joe Coleman back, but once again Mooie thinks he’s proved right by Joe’s signing in his sarcastic use of the word “coincidence”, but if he really knew what was going on at the club he would know that McLevy sustained an injury in training that keeps him out of the squad. At least a few fans on here will be pleased.

Today, McBookie has the Buffs as strong favourite at 2/7 to beat Banks O’ Dee. If Buffs play to their Cup form this season then they should comfortably take care of Dee.

Again like I said to newton I don’t know if you are McLevy’s brother, uncle or best mate but I’m just giving my honest opinion. You are right I missed the Cumnock game, I have only missed a couple this season, due to work and he may well have had a great game till he was subbed at 2-0 down but to me it’s not a coincidence that Coleman was resigned just before our biggest game of the season and put straight in. Now McLevy may well have been injured and had he not been injured would have started today but personally I just can’t see it. If you and other fans think he is the best passer of the ball at the club that’s fine too, I disagree but we all pay our money to get in and are allowed our opinion. I also don’t care if a player is 17, 25 or 38 I will not treat him any differently whether I think he is a player or not and neither should you if he was born in 2000, it’s a tough league in the West Premier as Banks O Dee found out today who if Buffs were not on it could easily been put out the cup. Players were terrific today and scored some excellent goals. Roll on the last 16.

1 hour ago, yoyopack said:

Stop taking drugs. 

Don't take them!  just back from droppin somebody off, don't get your comment, like watching tight games and picked the right one today was going to go to bellsdale, if u read my post, think buffs are lacking a big bit of home support, think you should appreciate where I'm coming from if u really r a AWR supporter!

13 minutes ago, djorkiev said:

Don't take them!  just back from droppin somebody off, don't get your comment, like watching tight games and picked the right one today was going to go to bellsdale, if u read my post, think buffs are lacking a big bit of home support, think you should appreciate where I'm coming from if u really r a AWR supporter!

Thanks for sharing that. I am glad you have had a pleasant evening.

more to do with your prestwick comment. Bizzare. 

10 hours ago, yoyopack said:

Thanks for sharing that. I am glad you have had a pleasant evening.

more to do with your prestwick comment. Bizzare. 

A wee bit jealous of u guys, got to travel to watch the juniors, decent sized town like prestwick should have a junior side.

59 minutes ago, djorkiev said:

A wee bit jealous of u guys, got to travel to watch the juniors, decent sized town like prestwick should have a junior side.

True.

I agree with you in fairness Prestwick is one of the seaside towns that doesn’t have a junior team 

Agree with Boylan ,had his best game in months.home attendances have been down n 2 b fair Banks o Dee not a big name 2 get the fans back and they didn't have many supporters.The club however continues 2 do well with their hospitality package.

27 minutes ago, buffy1899 said:

Agree with Boylan ,had his best game in months.home attendances have been down n 2 b fair Banks o Dee not a big name 2 get the fans back and they didn't have many supporters.The club however continues 2 do well with their hospitality package.

Thoughts on Mclevey Buffy and who starts when fit and available Coleman or McLevy.

Thoughts on Mclevey Buffy and who starts when fit and available Coleman or McLevy.

Think the boy mclevy,like a lot of young players will take a season 2 get used 2 the physical side of the juniors.joe Coleman, when in good shape n keeping the head,is 1 o the best rb in junior fitba.hes also a vocal leader on the park,which weve badly missed lately.

8 hours ago, buffy1899 said:

Very poor crowd at yesterday's game,especially with Rangers n Celtic not playing.Sometimes wonder wot the Buffs support want,was bigger crowds wen we were down the leagues.

Does seem to be a few familiar faces missing. The football isnt as good this season and we aren't challenging at the top and unlikely to be involved in the relegation battle, so little to play for. Even the cup ties have been poorly attended. Won't be much money about to spend on players, we have a small playing squad with unfilled spaces on the bench being the norm. Despite this, probably the first season in years where we have firmly established ourselves in the top league again.