Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

Really don’t know what team the manager goes with, Benji at right back possibly but that weakens us in the middle of the pitch. McLeavy and White can’t start surely.

Your Obviously not a fan of the 4 younger players if your previous posts are anything to go with your a bit negative to say the least !!

14 minutes ago, overnewton said:

The ones you keep on posting about get a life and be supportive

So according to you, your not allowed to mention any names when a player of the team I follow and pay to watch has a bad game or continually plays poor. I would like to think any player of my team that reads my posts and disagrees with my opinions would use it as motivation in a very small way to prove people wrong like myself who can’t influence the game. I will continue to call it as I see it, apologies for offending you.

So according to you, your not allowed to mention any names when a player of the team I follow and pay to watch has a bad game or continually plays poor. I would like to think any player of my team that reads my posts and disagrees with my opinions would use it as motivation in a very small way to prove people wrong like myself who can’t influence the game. I will continue to call it as I see it, apologies for offending you.

Sorry you’ve not offended myself .I just don’t understand why a supporter of the buffs would take to social media with the the sole intent of slagging off his own teams players in the perverse hope that he makes them better players !!

1 hour ago, overnewton said:

Sorry you’ve not offended myself .I just don’t understand why a supporter of the buffs would take to social media with the the sole intent of slagging off his own teams players in the perverse hope that he makes them better players !!

If you actually read my posts like you said earlier, any player I have mentioned on here it has actually been constructive criticism with little pieces of information where I think certain players could improve on like, talk, be aggressive, don’t be bullied, don’t hide and not ask for the ball, if that’s me slagging players off then we will agree to disagree. Regarding the two players I mentioned earlier it must be a coincidence that tonight we resign our right back from last season who if he can stop arguing with team mates is one of the best full backs in the league and our best player this season, David Syme was signed after Whyte was given a run of games but was in my opinion found out. I have nothing against the 2 players mentioned and would like nothing more for them to be top players for the Buffs and hopefully come half 3 tomorrow we will be in the next round of the Scottish.

If you actually read my posts like you said earlier, any player I have mentioned on here it has actually been constructive criticism with little pieces of information where I think certain players could improve on like, talk, be aggressive, don’t be bullied, don’t hide and not ask for the ball, if that’s me slagging players off then we will agree to disagree. Regarding the two players I mentioned earlier it must be a coincidence that tonight we resign our right back from last season who if he can stop arguing with team mates is one of the best full backs in the league and our best player this season, David Syme was signed after Whyte was given a run of games but was in my opinion found out. I have nothing against the 2 players mentioned and would like nothing more for them to be top players for the Buffs and hopefully come half 3 tomorrow we will be in the next round of the Scottish.

Yep did mention they words also clearly not good enough ,heart the size of a pea ,found out etc etc !! yes one would say constructive criticism [emoji23][emoji23]

6 minutes ago, overnewton said:
36 minutes ago, Louis Mooie said:
Tell your son to have a good game tomorrow
Sorry that’s impossible!! but I’m the same as you looking for a reaction tomorrow after last week and we see the buffs in draw for the next round emoji106.png remember be positive emoji106.pngemoji106.png

Im always positive, all we can ask for is that your son and the other players give it their all tomorrow and put their bodies on the line. One positive from tonight is that over the course of the season your football knowledge has improved from reading all my posts!!!!!???

Im always positive, all we can ask for is that your son and the other players give it their all tomorrow and put their bodies on the line. One positive from tonight is that over the course of the season your football knowledge has improved from reading all my posts!!!!!???

[/quote
Obviously didn’t read my post ,but your right cermy football knowledge has been broadened [emoji106]hopefully we’re all celebrating at 3.30 [emoji106]

Here's a thought.  It is not an offence to be in an offside position, the offence happens when you become active.  So, don't become active until you are deemed to be able to become 'active' without committing the offside offence.   You cannot be offside from your own team's goal kick, so send a player to stand at the edge of the penalty box and hopefully draw a defender back so making it easier for your fellow players to advance nearer the opposition goal without fear of being caught offside. (You need a long kicker .. ? Pettigrew ?)

You cannot be offside at a throw-in so whenever you get a shy someone immediately goes forward, even to the opposition goal line, again hoping to draw a defender back, then get the long-throw expert (? Joe Coleman) to launch it forward close to the shy-line hoping for a defender to head it into touch thereby making it easier for the next throw-in to be launched right into the penalty box.

If the forward ball is intercepted then the offside player should not get actively involved until he is deemed to be onside again.

There you go, new tactic adopted, problem sorted, glad to have been of help.  (Am I right or wrong Saltyton ?)