Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

3 hours ago, Kilwinning Rangers 1899 said:

Our friend Stephen Brown is referee this Saturday.

Surely the ideal match for the presence of a Referee Supervisor.   Brown has history with the Buffs and doesn't seem to care who knows about his blatant revenge-taking.   In a previous Buffs match he over-ruled his assistants in several decisions which affected Buffs and waved away a clear corner as a bye-kick grinning widely as he ran away.   He hates being challenged, especially by Boylan and C Strain.

I think I'll take my video camera this time.

Any word on what (if any) punishment Mr Strain received for kicking the ball delberately into an enclosure which included women kids and pensioners. Just wondering as if has been suggested the ref for your next game is so anti buffs there is a high risk that a fit of temper could result in a similar outcome.

7 hours ago, Mystic Blastie said:

Any word on what (if any) punishment Mr Strain received for kicking the ball delberately into an enclosure which included women kids and pensioners. Just wondering as if has been suggested the ref for your next game is so anti buffs there is a high risk that a fit of temper could result in a similar outcome.

Why are the age and sex of those in the area relevant to your point? It's football, folk get hit by the ball - hazard of going to watch a match...

Why are the age and sex of those in the area relevant to your point? It's football, folk get hit by the ball - hazard of going to watch a match...
The fact that the match had ended and he deliberately launched the ball into the stands matters,
Aye if a ball ends up hitting you during a match fair enough, but NOT after game has finished and by a manager .
Last suspension he got was 6 games the talk is it gets doubled next offence so he's looking at 12 games ....

Surely the ideal match for the presence of a Referee Supervisor.   Brown has history with the Buffs and doesn't seem to care who knows about his blatant revenge-taking.   In a previous Buffs match he over-ruled his assistants in several decisions which affected Buffs and waved away a clear corner as a bye-kick grinning widely as he ran away.   He hates being challenged, especially by Boylan and C Strain.
Normally officials love being challenged by Strain and Boylan, who always present their views in a mature, calm and rational manner.

22 hours ago, energyzone said:
On 10/30/2018 at 22:48, Marlowe said:

Normally officials love being challenged by Strain and Boylan, who always present their views in a mature, calm and rational manner.

:lol:

He behaved pretty well on Saturday. Calum only had to speak to him once; that may be a record!

I thought the Buffs were the better side, just, today. It's difficult to judge as it was always going to be a game of two halves with the wind and the two ridiculous red cards didn't help. On another day, the inconsistency of the officials could have ended up with the players getting very frustrated and losing the place. Fortunately that didn't happen, so credit to both sets of players for that.

At the start of the season, l had the Buffs down as contenders and always thought today would be a difficult match. Unfortunately it was exactly that.

All the best for the rest of the season, same commitment as today at Auchinleck, Beith & Pollok please. Already looking forward to the return game at the Abbey. Hopefully the only BROWN there is the sauce on my pie [emoji23][emoji23]

Great result at the weekend. Gutted I couldn't make it; work at 4 so can only really make games at Abbey Park, or 2 PM kick offs in North Ayrshire.

Big game (albeit in the diddy cup) against Talbot on Saturday. More confident than I'd have been a week ago, for sure.

Many thanks for his efforts for the Buffs and best wishes to Liam on his move - surely a massive boost to Ladeside and will leave a huge gap in Buffs midfield, and in defence when required, definitely Mr. Versatile.

Decent keeper a couple of times as well!!!