Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

11 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Did some Kelty players beat up Buffs fan?

10 hours ago, gogsy said:

No, have you any evidence to suggest a Kelty player did?

37 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Do you think I would be asking if I had you thick Fife Fanny?

You're probably thinking of this incident,Blackie...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/taunts-sex-offender-ex-hearts-13161306

The medda was better all over the park tactically buffs were poor long ball game which medda coped with all day long no vision from the dugout made changes but kept playing the same way is strain losing it should be the question .

I’m surprised how poor the buffs were yesterday. Their fans probably showed up expecting an easy win and so did their players.

Fleming is a class act, I love the guy and he’d walk into any junior team but he had a very quiet game yesterday and didn’t look at all fit.

30 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

I’m surprised how poor the buffs were yesterday. Their fans probably showed up expecting an easy win and so did their players.

Fleming is a class act, I love the guy and he’d walk into any junior team but he had a very quiet game yesterday and didn’t look at all fit.

I expected it to be a stroll to be honest, but was impressed by Medda. They were far better than us all over the park, and a lot better than their league position suggests.

Ewan McLevy will be in the amateur leagues when his Killie deal expires I'd imagine, and if I was Strain I'd be getting on the phone to big Joe and begging him to come back to stop whatever the hell McLevy is trying to do...

A lot of players that weren't at the races yesterday, and as "energyzone" said earlier a massive Monti-sized hole in the team!

I expected it to be a stroll to be honest, but was impressed by Medda. They were far better than us all over the park, and a lot better than their league position suggests.
Ewan McLevy will be in the amateur leagues when his Killie deal expires I'd imagine, and if I was Strain I'd be getting on the phone to big Joe and begging him to come back to stop whatever the hell McLevy is trying to do...
A lot of players that weren't at the races yesterday, and as "energyzone" said earlier a massive Monti-sized hole in the team!

Bit harsh on young Ewan who had a fine game against Beith.we lost the engine room of our team pre season and have no legs in middle of park.Left back is also a concern ,but know big Syme can fill in there as well.

I suppose a point yesterday wasn't the worst result when the referee was totally biased in Kilbirnies favour. How he never sent the keeper off and the midfielder in first half i will never know. Got to start converting the possession and chances when on top.

I suppose a point yesterday wasn't the worst result when the referee was totally biased in Kilbirnies favour. How he never sent the keeper off and the midfielder in first half i will never know. Got to start converting the possession and chances when on top.
Buffs have became a team easy to play against easy read no diversion of play.
time for change up front boylan can't hold the ball up to bring in those around so he ends up getting frustrated leading to silly booking like yesterday .
Yes the ref had a shocker but that's junior football these days players need learn to shut up or accept the consequences as the more they moan the refs get worse as they are the ones in charge and like u to know it .

time for change up front boylan can't hold the ball up to bring in those around so he ends up getting frustrated leading to silly booking like yesterday .
Yes the ref had a shocker but that's junior football these days players need learn to shut up or accept the consequences as the more they moan the refs get worse as they are the ones in charge and like u to know it .
Who do you suggest up front ?

Mckenzie/Curragh
Mckenzie has played wide on all his previous games stick him up top through the middle.
Curragh can hold the ball up to bring in those around him .
Plenty more options but boylan at the moment ain't working out .

48 minutes ago, kabjo said:

Mckenzie/Curragh
Mckenzie has played wide on all his previous games stick him up top through the middle.
Curragh can hold the ball up to bring in those around him .
Plenty more options but boylan at the moment ain't working out .

I agree Boylan’s performances past couple of months have not been great but he is still our best striker. Not been impressed at all by Curragh, saw somewhere manager saying that he reminds him of Ross Stewart, not a patch on Stewart. For the size of him he should be bullying centre half’s but similar to Nisbet I question the size of his heart. I like McKenzie, think he is going through a lack of confidence just now but with Boylan now going to be suspended I would give McKenzie a run of games through the middle.

I agree Boylan’s performances past couple of months have not been great but he is still our best striker. Not been impressed at all by Curragh, saw somewhere manager saying that he reminds him of Ross Stewart, not a patch on Stewart. For the size of him he should be bullying centre half’s but similar to Nisbet I question the size of his heart. I like McKenzie, think he is going through a lack of confidence just now but with Boylan now going to be suspended I would give McKenzie a run of games through the middle.
Nissy is played on the left not the right the when he on the right he performs with monti on the left getting down the line to fire balls in monti plays on the right so he can get a shot in I would rather see them both play a supply role mckenzie scored nearly 30 goals with a relegated Arthurlie team playing through middle curragh will come good given a run in the team not 10 /20 mins here n there when we are chasing the game

I'd give McKenzie and Curragh a run up top in a 4-4-2. It was noticeable that the Kilbirnie no 7 and no 9 were able to control and hold up the ball and bring others into play, Boylan struggles to do that. He is lightening quick and when on his game he is an asset, but he isn't on his game just now.

Edited by funky monkey

19 hours ago, Indy2 said:

certainly made a few mistakes but you seem to have fogotten about the soft as shit pen you got and the persistant fouling from the Buffs defenders that went unpunished.

Will take a point all day long at this stage for us.

certainly made a few mistakes but you seem to have fogotten about the soft as shit pen you got and the persistant fouling from the Buffs defenders that went unpunished.
Will take a point all day long at this stage for us.
Makes up for the one he missed in first half i suppose. I am quite sure the buffs would have won against 9 men though.

19 hours ago, Indy2 said:
19 hours ago, kabjo said:

McKenzie should be playing up top with someone else too feed off didn’t he score over 20 goals last season playing there in a team who ended up being relegated? Too many of the buffs players can’t control their tempers boylan maitland constantly getting booked for mouthing off when will they learn?