Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Sitting on the sidelines but sadly we known the teams who on a big match day will come to Newlandsfield with the village idiots.And we are prepared for it whether the visiting team wants to engage or not.And we will ensure that the police and security deals with the wee boy tanked up small village idiot mentality because we want decent adults and children to come to see their local side workout being scared off by some Neanderthal specimen who isn’t capable of basic modern human standards.Sadly they are still out there.

Junior Officialdom-I challenge you!How about a ban on alcohol within junior grounds?Go on -it would move us forward and deal with the village scum....

Firstly is it only supporters from villages that drink in Junior grounds? Secondly I think it's not deamed a crime to drink alcohol in Junior grounds by Scottish law (I might be wrong). Most clubs ban alcohol at games but if they have stewards. Try and and put yourself in the shoes of a 60 year old committee man trying to take the carry out off a gang of idiots, would you fancy it. Most games I attend I don't see drink, but up in the top corner of the Pollok shed where the flags are I have spotted the occassional can.

3 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Firstly is it only supporters from villages that drink in Junior grounds? Secondly I think it's not deamed a crime to drink alcohol in Junior grounds by Scottish law (I might be wrong). Most clubs ban alcohol at games but if they have stewards. Try and and put yourself in the shoes of a 60 year old committee man trying to take the carry out off a gang of idiots, would you fancy it. Most games I attend I don't see drink, but up in the top corner of the Pollok shed where the flags are I have spotted the occassional can.

No-but the  real troublemakers generally follow small village /town clubs and are the local hard lads or wannabee hard lads.

its not a crime and we have permitted drink in the ground except at high risk fixtures.The Lok fans you mention have never been involved in trouble at games.They have a drink and sing song but are not aggressive in any way.

Its a difficult issue because as I said  everything is spoiled for all decent fans by these mindless cretins .

buffs fans were attacked i was one of them hit by can of beer on head on way out of your park after getting hit inside ... and no i was not the person who said anythingabout somones race and yes i was attacked again outside the park beside our supporters bus so" graffitti on the wall " make sure you get your facts correct or you shall not beleived again.....and no person deserves to get punched , as do they deserve to get racist abuse .......so make sure  in any case your FACTS are correct  

I said at the time, that we have one or two that have had that much to drink, that they are beyond being able to make calm decisions.

Had you and 2 others just got on the bus, nothing would have happened.

Well down Buffs; you out foxed us today. But it is hard to come back from 2 goals down after 16 minutes. Beith were obviously still in celebration mode from last week! Buffs need to go hard against their fans ; particularly the one who smashed a bottle in someone's face and then threaten all around ( both sets of fans. There was innocent young children in the thick of it) with the remaining broken bottle. Poor not have stewarding in place! 

Well you obviously know nothing and pointing fingers at buffs fans. We all said it was part the game the shouting and banter between us but WHEN 2 BEITH FANS GIVE BUFFS FANS THE SLASHING GESTURE then thats too far. The silly wee boy from beith was the one to throw a bottle at a buffs fan... if he got hurt is it not his own fault?. Yes their could have been some segregation but once again the beith fans started it and got themselves hurt like they always do elsewhere!  

9 minutes ago, Gavlad said:

Well you obviously know nothing and pointing fingers at buffs fans. We all said it was part the game the shouting and banter between us but WHEN 2 BEITH FANS GIVE BUFFS FANS THE SLASHING GESTURE then what do you expect anybody to do?. AND thats not all of it, the stupit wee 16 year old that threw the bottle at a buffs was the one that got hurt... his own fault is it not?. Yes their could have been some segregation but once again the beith fans started it and got themselves hurt like they always do elsewhere!

What an awful post. 

No-but the  real troublemakers generally follow small village /town clubs and are the local hard lads or wannabee hard lads.
its not a crime and we have permitted drink in the ground except at high risk fixtures.The Lok fans you mention have never been involved in trouble at games.They have a drink and sing song but are not aggressive in any way.
Its a difficult issue because as I said  everything is spoiled for all decent fans by these mindless cretins .

Weird how it’s against the law in Scotland to have a drink at a senior fitba game because two big city teams fans couldn’t behave themselves.

19 hours ago, Lokloyal said:

Sitting on the sidelines but sadly we known the teams who on a big match day will come to Newlandsfield with the village idiots.And we are prepared for it whether the visiting team wants to engage or not.And we will ensure that the police and security deals with the wee boy tanked up small village idiot mentality because we want decent adults and children to come to see their local side workout being scared off by some Neanderthal specimen who isn’t capable of basic modern human standards.Sadly they are still out there.

Junior Officialdom-I challenge you!How about a ban on alcohol within junior grounds?Go on -it would move us forward and deal with the village scum....

As much as i agree with most of your post, i feel it would be unfair to the fans who go along to games and enjoy a can of beer or two. I don't think it would be fair on them to have a blanket ban on drink inside grounds.  Pollok are our biggest rivals and i've seen both sets of fans with a good drink in them mixing freely with no sign of trouble.  Indeed on more than one occasion i've witnessed them drinking together.  All are passionate about their teams but our rivalry stretches no further than a few daft shouts and banter.  That's the way it should be.

When there is trouble at junior games i reckon its more about neds from the areas than real fans of clubs who cause the bother.  These idiots always attach themselves to our clubs, normally in the big cup games.   Very difficult to deal with but Kilbirnie Ladeside , to their credit, have all but got rid of the clowns that were dragging the good name of their club into the gutter.   Far too much whataboutery involved when there is bother at games.  Clubs should just admit they have a problem and set about rooting out the cause of it.

2 hours ago, .Stuart. said:

Weird how it’s against the law in Scotland to have a drink at a senior fitba game because two big city teams fans couldn’t behave themselves.

With a large number of those fans coming from the back of beyond having no connection to Glasgow and who would do a lot better supporting their local teams.!

I don't drink so a drinking ban would not affect me but it would be a shame for those who enjoy the social aspect of the day meeting up with friends or even old faces from the away support they have got to know over the years and enjoy a beer and a chat .
Something has to give tho as the game is hard enough to promote and get sponsorship for without these idiots making potential fans and sponsors stay away .

Gavlad. The Thugs in the enclosure only focused there venom and taunts on the Beith support 90 minutes of the game, not at all on the game and plus the banner .  What I seen from start to finish was an ambush.  

To other posters regarding alchol at junior games; should ban all alcohol from junior and senior parks; bottles, cans, hip flasks... alcohol advertisements and sponsorships,   pre-game drinks- and halftime drinks in social clubs!  Will it happen...No! To many clubs rely on the sale of alcohol in their social clubs and like Celtic have  an alcohol company on their shirts.

From a Buffs perspective, we all know who these morons are - the fkn postman and his cronies.
Why are they not refused entry at the start.
They only turn up for Scottish Cup ties anyway. Drunken scum.

That yin still about, caused bother at Whitletts years ago, and even had the uniform on [emoji85]

From a Buffs perspective, we all know who these morons are - the fkn postman and his cronies.
Why are they not refused entry at the start.
They only turn up for Scottish Cup ties anyway. Drunken scum.

Is the postman you’re referring to the same name as what Oor Wullie would’ve called his trousers?

Archived