Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

Deflect deflect deflect
Why not just condemn the idiots and help your club identify the idiots rather than being a smart arse on here .
As for our fans as you put it
I have been to Auchenleck Cumnock and Irvine following St Rochs and I have saw us play Darvel Dalry and Muirkirk at home from Ayrshire and not a hint of trouble.
I have saw us play all our own local rivals home and away Ashfield Petershill Glasgow Perthshire and Rossvale also been to Larkhall Roy Roy Pollok and numerous other grounds and not seen fans attacked so you can keep trying to paint our support as troublemakers but the facts don't match your bullshit

22 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

As for our fans as you put it
I have been to Auchenleck Cumnock and Irvine following St Rochs and I have saw us play Darvel Dalry and Muirkirk at home from Ayrshire and not a hint of trouble.
I have saw us play all our own local rivals home and away Ashfield Petershill Glasgow Perthshire and Rossvale also been to Larkhall Roy Roy Pollok and numerous other grounds and not seen fans attacked so you can keep trying to paint our support as troublemakers but the facts don't match your bullshit

so you where not not there when buffs fans were attacked inside and outside your own ground....also i do agree hoods should be named and shamed..then delt with 

so you where not not there when buffs fans were attacked inside and outside your own ground....also i do agree hoods should be named and shamed..then delt with 

buffs fans were not attacked

The two idiots who caused the bother were indeed attacked but let's be honest here if you go about calling a coloured player a black b*****d then your gonna get a punch in the mouth for it by someone but I don't condone that either it was a lesson for us that in future we remove those types from the ground straight away.

We should be talking about the football great crowds and the Scottish cup but sadly yesterday's events overshadowed that and clubs must take measures to weed the bad apples out .

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Deflect deflect deflect
Why not just condemn the idiots and help your club identify the idiots rather than being a smart arse on here .

I wasn't at that end of the ground so i'd be zero use helping the club identify the idiots.  I wonder how your club identifies their bigoted idiots as you all dress the same.  

Keep taking the meds as you're clearly agitated, pipe down a bit. 

Yours,

The smart arse on here. 

I wasn't at that end of the ground so i'd be zero use helping the club identify the idiots.  I wonder how your club identifies their bigoted idiots as you all dress the same.  
Keep taking the meds as you're clearly agitated, pipe down a bit. 
Yours,
The smart arse on here. 
We all dress the same pray tell sherlock what's this form of dress we all wear to a game is ?
Yesterday I was all dressed in blue so I'm not convinced that's regulation candy fan outfit

Thanks for your input, as interesting as it was,  someone else pointed out facts about the St Rochs 0 Kilwinning Rangers 1 game from a couple of years ago and you're denying it from someone who was there.  Deflect Deflect Deflect.   You'll be made welcome if your team ever get the chance to try and gain revenge for that defeat back then, you're clearly still angry about that, dunno why. 

Yours 

The Smart Arse on here. 

2 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:

buffs fans were not attacked

The two idiots who caused the bother were indeed attacked but let's be honest here if you go about uffs fans were not attacked

The two idiots who caused the bother were indeed attacked but let's be honest here if you go about calling a coloured player a black b*****d then your gonna get a punch in the mouth for it by someone but I don't condone that either it was a lesson for us that in future we remove those types from the ground straight away.

We should be talking about the football great crowds and the Scottish cup but sadly yesterday's events overshadowed that and clubs must take measures to weed the bad apples out .

then your gonna get a punch in the mouth for it by someone but I don't condone that either it was a lesson for us that in future we remove those types from the ground straight away.

buffs fans were attacked i was one of them hit by can of beer on head on way out of your park after getting hit inside ... and no i was not the person who said anythingabout somones race and yes i was attacked again outside the park beside our supporters bus so" graffitti on the wall " make sure you get your facts correct or you shall not beleived again.....and no person deserves to get punched , as do they deserve to get racist abuse .......so make sure  in any case your FACTS are correct  

buffs fans were attacked i was one of them hit by can of beer on head on way out of your park after getting hit inside ... and no i was not the person who said anythingabout somones race and yes i was attacked again outside the park beside our supporters bus so" graffitti on the wall " make sure you get your facts correct or you shall not beleived again.....and no person deserves to get punched , as do they deserve to get racist abuse .......so make sure  in any case your FACTS are correct  

Are you the person that got involved in the melee with the players and threw a few punches yourself at our players and our steward ?

here listen guys dont let this cave dwelling salamander called "Flickbeef" take the rise out of you.

1.  Personally i think "Flickbeef "actually means in a disguised way "f**k beith" as the small flag displayed today read.

2.  Maybe a kilbirnie lad who has opened a false account, although i doubt it as kilbirnie guys are more genuine (not like this hemorrhage)

3.  At the end of said persons posts he finished everything with FB okay it might mean Flickbeef but in my opinion having read the brick wall at The Vale which i actually bought a brick for my dad (i know we aint all perfect) a lot of bricks ended with "FB" which i believe stands for f**k Beith. 

4.  So listen strange boy  put your dick away and stop being a fool.

5.  If you think ive been a tad harsh feel free to private message me and we could meet up for a coffee or something (outside kilwinning obviously cos yous guys are too tough for me)

6  Love and peace man

16 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
31 minutes ago, quietmaybe said:

Are you the person that got involved in the melee with the players and threw a few punches yourself at our players and our steward ?

never threw any punch at any steward  or player i think you have got your wires crossed our player sent off and some home fans started a mele as i seen my friend been put on ground by home fans so we then left ground . and were attacked again and this was witnesed by supossed  home gate keeper ....then told it was sorted    .....the same person and his friends came back out and attacked me and a 60 year old.....  so i would either get the camera man that was videoing match to show you the truth or chage your lies to the trurth

never threw any punch at any steward  or player i think you have got your wires crossed our player sent off and some home fans started a mele as i seen my friend been put on ground by home fans so we then left ground . and were attacked again and this was witnesed by supossed  home gate keeper ....then told it was sorted    .....the same person and his friends came back out and attacked me and a 60 year old.....  so i would either get the camera man that was videoing match to show you the truth or chage your lies to the trurth

I wholeheartedly apologise that happened to you on that day and I certainly would not condone that behaviour as folk like yourself are there to watch a football match and enjoy the occasion.
I can honestly say I never saw that incident which if I did I would have tried to stop it.
Poor show indeed that day but thankfully nothing since that has happened and that is over 2 yrs ago so I think we can say our house is in order .

4 minutes ago, the chimp house said:

here listen guys dont let this cave dwelling salamander called "Flickbeef" take the rise out of you.

1.  Personally i think "Flickbeef "actually means in a disguised way "f**k beith" as the small flag displayed today read.

2.  Maybe a kilbirnie lad who has opened a false account, although i doubt it as kilbirnie guys are more genuine (not like this hemorrhage)

3.  At the end of said persons posts he finished everything with FB okay it might mean Flickbeef but in my opinion having read the brick wall at The Vale which i actually bought a brick for my dad (i know we aint all perfect) a lot of bricks ended with "FB" which i believe stands for f**k Beith. 

5.  If you think ive been a tad harsh feel free to private message me and we could meet up for a coffee or something (outside kilwinning obviously cos yous guys are too tough for me)

6  Love and peace man

The paranoia is strong in this one.    So many different outlooks and opinions. 

My fave is 6- Love and Peace man.  3 and 1 are good though. 3-1, get it? 

FB 

29 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Just need to point out that our gateman is one of the nicest guys in football and was of vintage years he would not have been chasing anyone down the road so I can only assume it was a fan.

your gate man seen the man throw a full can of  beer that hit me on head then  told thim to go back inside while we left without  me or my 60 year old friend doing anything wrong ......then about 3 or 4 min later 4 5 or 6 people came out of ground and started again punching and kicking us.... never said your gateman  hit us .... was ment the same person tha threw can not your gateman ....... and his friends

59 minutes ago, the chimp house said:

6  Love and peace man

we have enough on our plate at the moment so will leave you guys to sort this one out without involving us please.

Can I just add 99% of folk at Beith and the Buffs are sound and these big games bring out a few dafties who get wasted and look for bother,

jings I've had to deal with a few of ours over the years.

maybe FB is Fanny Bygaslight:)

Sitting on the sidelines but sadly we known the teams who on a big match day will come to Newlandsfield with the village idiots.And we are prepared for it whether the visiting team wants to engage or not.And we will ensure that the police and security deals with the wee boy tanked up small village idiot mentality because we want decent adults and children to come to see their local side workout being scared off by some Neanderthal specimen who isn’t capable of basic modern human standards.Sadly they are still out there.

Junior Officialdom-I challenge you!How about a ban on alcohol within junior grounds?Go on -it would move us forward and deal with the village scum....