Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

4 minutes ago, buffy1899 said:

Each welcome 2 their opinion n time will tell,think this is a time the support needs 2 get behind all the players n get back 2 winning ways.

I would like nothing more than Whyte to open his mouth and win every header and not be bullied and for Nizzy to use his pace, be a defenders nightmare, be brave and have a end product, hopefully on Sat and onwards they prove me wrong and Buffs begin to win games and trophies.

I think that Whyte and Nisbet are both important players for us and each will make a valuable contribution over the course of the season.

Whyte is a youngster making his way, he has all of the qualities needed to become a top class defender, perhaps could do with being more vocal.

Nisbet is proving to be more effective as an impact sub. He goes past defenders with ease and has goals in him. He wins a lot of set pieces with his direct running. He will play his part for us.

We all want the perfect team, but given the resources available to Chris and Barry, they are doing a good job no doubt.

Thought our team selection/formation just didn’t work on Saturday. It was a bold attacking looking team but we were penned in our own half most of the first 45 mins.  Bit hard on Nisbet and Whyte - plenty of good players have been made to look ordinary at Beechwood and for me the way we set up on Saturday didn’t help either of them. Prefer Jamie in a back four with Pettigrew behind him and Nisbet with less defensive duties.

Buffs 0 Pollok 2

As poor a Buffs performance as I can remember. Attitude of the players is questionable. Manager chops and changes the team, players out of position. No real shape about the team. No midfield to speak of. What a difference a few weeks makes, optimism is gone. A massive cup tie against Beith next. Possibly for the first time, questions being asked of the manager.

Buffs 0 Pollok 2
As poor a Buffs performance as I can remember. Attitude of the players is questionable. Manager chops and changes the team, players out of position. No real shape about the team. No midfield to speak of. What a difference a few weeks makes, optimism is gone. A massive cup tie against Beith next. Possibly for the first time, questions being asked of the manager.
I didn't see today's match fortunately. The last few games we've played well - just couldn't break Clydebank down despite having all the play, probably deserved to beat Beith, Talbot match could have gone either way etc....but 1 point from the last 5 league matches is relegation form.

49 minutes ago, kabjo said:

Only one man to blame for today's performance playing players out of position playing a system that didn't suit the players or they didn't understand þhe system well done Pollok took there chances well .

Cheers-we played well and very happy with the result and performance-gradually getting more of the squad back and that is helping us knit together after our stuttering start.

need to be Djorkiev 2 ( don't know how to change it logging in on laptop) , dad said go have a look at Buffs, sad, no shape, no leader, basically no idea, not the team he raved about and watched i'm guessing, enjoyed the crack. might even watch next week hopefully for a comeback  if i can knock off early.

need to be Djorkiev 2 ( don't know how to change it logging in on laptop) , dad said go have a look at Buffs, sad, no shape, no leader, basically no idea, not the team he raved about and watched i'm guessing, enjoyed the crack. might even watch next week hopefully for a comeback  if i can knock off early.

I've said it 4 3 seasons,the lack of a leader is costing us.no legs in middle of park ,need 2 push Fleming up the park a bit ,while wardropes missing n get mcguiness back in team,as he's the 1 who gets it down and the team playing it on the deck.that yesterday isn't what there capable of.

On 20/09/2018 at 19:50, Helen's Dad said:

Thought our team selection/formation just didn’t work on Saturday. It was a bold attacking looking team but we were penned in our own half most of the first 45 mins.  Bit hard on Nisbet and Whyte - plenty of good players have been made to look ordinary at Beechwood and for me the way we set up on Saturday didn’t help either of them. Prefer Jamie in a back four with Pettigrew behind him and Nisbet with less defensive duties.

What was starting eleven against pollok ? 

20 hours ago, buffy1899 said:

I've said it 4 3 seasons,the lack of a leader is costing us.no legs in middle of park ,need 2 push Fleming up the park a bit ,while wardropes missing n get mcguiness back in team,as he's the 1 who gets it down and the team playing it on the deck.that yesterday isn't what there capable of.

Is big Pettigrew not playing? He should be leading you.

On 9/23/2018 at 20:55, Darvel legend said:

What was starting eleven against pollok ? 

I'll try and remember it...

Strain McLevy Maitland Pettigrew Syme McCloskey Fleming Lewis Monti Boylan McKenzie

Sam McCloskey in central midfield was definitely something that must never happen again :lol: