Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

6 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Whats your current squad at the moment if you don't mind.

Not including the three youngsters that moved up from the youth team at the weekend (as I don't know what position they play), I've put the squad on Wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilwinning_Rangers_F.C.#Current_squad

Huge game for Buffs on Sat. Hopefully Boylan, Pettigrew and McKenzie will be back. I agree big Curragh has played well past couple of weeks but Boylan is up there with the best strikers in the league and has to play and if Buffs can get the ball to him his pace can trouble Talbots centre backs who can be got at. Need the 3 points to be genuine title challengers and even at this stage of the season can’t fall further behind Hurlford who have had some start.

7 hours ago, Louis Mooie said:

Huge game for Buffs on Sat. Hopefully Boylan, Pettigrew and McKenzie will be back. I agree big Curragh has played well past couple of weeks but Boylan is up there with the best strikers in the league and has to play and if Buffs can get the ball to him his pace can trouble Talbots centre backs who can be got at. Need the 3 points to be genuine title challengers and even at this stage of the season can’t fall further behind Hurlford who have had some start.

Talbot are a fantastic club, but as the recent cup tie showed we are competitive with them. As you say, if we want to be genuine contenders this season we've got to go to Beechwood and win on Saturday.

6 minutes ago, buffy1899 said:

I like Nisbet ,but seems more effective off the bench,big Whyte will be a good player,but don't think he's tough enough yet.

Thought Nisbets reaction to being subbed was shocking, he went off without shaking Wardrobe’s hand, which is the very least you do for a team mate. He went off like a 5 year old straight to the dug out. He has a heart the size of a pea, which is a shame cause he has pace to burn, I agree he should be no more than a squad player.

Thought Nisbets reaction to being subbed was shocking, he went off without shaking Wardrobe’s hand, which is the very least you do for a team mate. He went off like a 5 year old straight to the dug out. He has a heart the size of a pea, which is a shame cause he has pace to burn, I agree he should be no more than a squad player.

Maybe just disappointed in himself,these things happen.was a chance 4 him,as I think he's capable of been a starter,but has made more impact as a sub.nxt 3 games r massive.

1 hour ago, buffy1899 said:

Maybe just disappointed in himself,these things happen.was a chance 4 him,as I think he's capable of been a starter,but has made more impact as a sub.nxt 3 games r massive.

I get he is disappointed in going off, but shake your team mates hand, it’s the correct thing to do. Don’t know if I’m wishing for too much but I look at the strikers Talbot have, can’t play all 5 of them, would have 1 of them over Nisbet any day, can’t think of a big game where he has contributed where you go what a game he had today and in my opinion he can’t start in the next couple of games.

I get he is disappointed in going off, but shake your team mates hand, it’s the correct thing to do. Don’t know if I’m wishing for too much but I look at the strikers Talbot have, can’t play all 5 of them, would have 1 of them over Nisbet any day, can’t think of a big game where he has contributed where you go what a game he had today and in my opinion he can’t start in the next couple of games.

Can think of quite a few where he turned the game,clydebank away bn the most obvious.won the game on his own when we were down 2 10 men!!

27 minutes ago, energyzone said:
1 hour ago, buffy1899 said:

Can think of quite a few where he turned the game,clydebank away bn the most obvious.won the game on his own when we were down 2 10 men!!

Arthurlie away last season as well, came on and scored a hat trick when the game was tied at 1-1.

Arthurlie were terrible last season, big game and Arthurlie do not go hand in hand.

1 minute ago, buffy1899 said:

It's funny we never heard this last season when we were going great??

Last season is in the past, I praised the team a hell of a lot last season and even this season, Johnstone Burgh and Troon were great performances, even last week we played well and at 1-1 Buffs were the better side. We have some terrific players who are brave in possession and in putting there bodies on the line every week. I will be there on Sat to hopefully see a Buffs win, just my opinion that Whyte and Nisbet are not good enough going forward, that’s all.