Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

Thought that young Mark Curragh did really well on Saturday from the start. Took his goals in his stride. Would like to see him and Bryan get a game together and push Carlo and Squib a bit further back into a 4-4-2.

Nice wee club at Guy's Meadow, loved the wee veranda to watch the game from... well until the rain came on towards the end of the first half. Also one of the best Scotch pies I've tasted at the football in a while.

Thought it was a really good game today with a draw about right. Buffs could easily have chucked it when they went 2 down but they fought back great. Thought Monti was the best player on the park, vision, touch and brave. Beith’s back line did not look to clever with the goalie looking suspect for Monti’s second although he did make a good save at the pen. Did not see what Frize got sent off for, looked like handbags. Ref made a few strange decisions booking a few players when it was not a dirty game. Few questions for Buffs fans, where was McKenzie today and I take it Pettigrew was injured and that was why he was a sub. Also where is Boylan on holiday.

1 hour ago, Louis Mooie said:

Thought it was a really good game today with a draw about right. Buffs could easily have chucked it when they went 2 down but they fought back great. Thought Monti was the best player on the park, vision, touch and brave. Beith’s back line did not look to clever with the goalie looking suspect for Monti’s second although he did make a good save at the pen. Did not see what Frize got sent off for, looked like handbags. Ref made a few strange decisions booking a few players when it was not a dirty game. Few questions for Buffs fans, where was McKenzie today and I take it Pettigrew was injured and that was why he was a sub. Also where is Boylan on holiday.

Seems McKenzie was also on holiday. Tbh Buffs management need to sort this out. Strain on hols last week. Boylan on hols every other month, usually at crucial times in season.
I know I know players are part time but they maybe need to show some more commitment to the cause.

31 minutes ago, lonewolfie said:

Seems McKenzie was also on holiday. Tbh Buffs management need to sort this out. Strain on hols last week. Boylan on hols every other month, usually at crucial times in season.
I know I know players are part time but they maybe need to show some more commitment to the cause.

They get paid quite well for it.

2 hours ago, Louis Mooie said:

Good post. Beith were without a few regular players ( Reid, Christie, Collins and N Docherty) but fair result in the end. Poor beith defending and poor displine. Disappointed in the crowd from both sides!!

17 hours ago, Louis Mooie said:

I believe boylan is on holiday and McKenzie was on his stag do both should be back for next weeks game probably don’t deserve to play due to decent performance from the team yesterday but they are two crucial players management have decisions to make

I believe boylan is on holiday and McKenzie was on his stag do both should be back for next weeks game probably don’t deserve to play due to decent performance from the team yesterday but they are two crucial players management have decisions to make

Boylan a big miss,especially his work rate n he's a defenders nightmare. McKenzie had went off the boil I felt,but I hear he's carrying a bit of an injury.Pettigrew will want 2 b fit 2 face the Talbot.

The young boy curragh had a good game yesterday causing the Beith defence problems once buffs sorted out the teams shape so dropping him and bringing boylan straight into the team would be a big knock to a young up and coming player by keeping curragh in the team keeps the rest hungry .

4 hours ago, kabjo said:
8 hours ago, Carilly said:

The young boy curragh had a good game yesterday causing the Beith defence problems once buffs sorted out the teams shape so dropping him and bringing boylan straight into the team would be a big knock to a young up and coming player by keeping curragh in the team keeps the rest hungry .

Two good games in a row from Curragh; definitely deserves to keep his place and have Boylan try to earn his position back in the team.

Thought Ewan McLevy was excellent at right-back, although the defence seemed to forget that they had Sam on the other side as an alternative out ball as he was doing so well.

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

Whats your current squad at the moment if you don't mind.

Signed Ewan McLevy on loan from Kilmarnock. Other than that, squad list on the first post is accurate. I'd assume Campbell may make himself available in an extreme emergency.

Signed Ewan McLevy on loan from Kilmarnock. Other than that, squad list on the first post is accurate. I'd assume Campbell may make himself available in an extreme emergency.
Was mclevy not right mid on Saturday. I don't know how he finished the game . Boy seemed lost and no conviction. Scared from a tackle aswell. The fans all thought the same where I was standing