Kilwinning Rangers 18/19

Scotlad

I agree the opposition were not great but remember they went to Renfrew and won 4-0. Buffs attitude was great from the start. Games will get obviously get harder now, but so far great start. I seen we signed four youngsters from the 21,s anybody any idea what positions they play.

Think 1 is a keeper n young Cooper came on 2nd half at right mid.

Nicky was absolutely hopeless for Morton U20. Definition of a bombscare. The 1-1 draw was miles better than I've ever seen him.

Considering he was 17...

7 minutes ago, buffy1899 said:

Still going thru checks at hospital,but should be ok.ps well done the bankies,a deserved win,as your team seem 2 want it more.

wasn't there today but it sounded bad. Glad the lad looks like he's going to be ok.  What did Colin get up to ?

He made a bit of a scene about
people, who were asked to leave the bar due to the boy collapsing standing outside with glasses in their hands.

The guys were a bit drunk and it was all a bit shouty. No big deal, really.

1 minute ago, Blaze said:

He made a bit of a scene about
people, who were asked to leave the bar due to the boy collapsing standing outside with glasses in their hands.

The guys were a bit drunk and it was all a bit shouty. No big deal, really.

He was being a twat all your boys walked out with there drinks never said anything to them 

On 8/25/2018 at 17:26, Sunrise said:

Considering he was 17...

That's fair, but you can usually tell a player that's good enough at that age. Mark Russell, Lewis Strapp, Thomas Orr,  Jai Quitongo, etc stood out at 17/18.

Although Jim McAlister was a skelf and played up front though now he's captain in central midfield after playing for Dundee and Blackpool.

1 hour ago, buffy1899 said:

Hard game tonight at Talbot,especially without boylan and I would think wardrope.Surely with those missing we've got 2 get the ball on the deck n Monti will start.

To be fair Monti played well for his half an hour with no obvious sign of the chest infection on Saturday. Wardrope may as well have been sitting it out anyway given how non-existent the midfield three were against Clydebank.

Thanks for all the concern over my son Michael on Saturday, scary scary stuff.  He has been given the all clear by the doctor and been told he can go about his business as normal.  A massive thanks again to all who were there on the scene straight away and acted with cool heads. 

54 minutes ago, Rickyw76 said:

Thanks for all the concern over my son Michael on Saturday, scary scary stuff.  He has been given the all clear by the doctor and been told he can go about his business as normal.  A massive thanks again to all who were there on the scene straight away and acted with cool heads. 

Is he playing at Talbot tonight or taking a few days off to recover?