Extreme Rules 2018

I thought it started very poorly and rushed. First 2 hours were full of matches that barely went 5 minutes, including Nakamura & Hardy going about 10 seconds (although that could be related to Hardy's rumoured knee injury). Owens & Strowman I thought could be longer but they obviously had a big ending planned. 

Was worried they were going to go too long with Lashley-Reigns but it ended up decent, although I'm not keen on either guy. That, Styles-Rusev & Ziggler-Rollins were good. Nothing else really worth watching I'd say.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally skimmed through this a bit, was prepared for the worst given some of the comments online but it was passable. Jeff Hardy’s clearly hurt, so the match made sense if he was going away for a while, but there’s a rematch tonight? Confused. Heel Orton’s better than face Orton too, interested to see where they go with that.

Owens going off the cage was a great visual, the rest of the show I’d rather forget. The Iron Man wasn’t the greatest but did not deserve the crowd turning on it like they did, idiots. 

Would it really have hurt to put the tables match on the main card too? 

Archived