Irvine Victoria 2018/19

tombo

On 18/07/2018 at 10:31, tombo said:

Don't know about big George Bonnar haven't heard whether he was staying, going or following the rest of the sheep to the Winton. Woody was supposed to be linked with a move to Darvel, but last I heard that might not be the case. Nothing on their thread as yet but they've been signing players all summer so don't know if they are interested in him. Personally I would like to see Peter stay as I think he would be an asset in our squad.
T

Hearing both have went to play amateur level. Unsure as to where abouts though. 

8 hours ago, ardeerultra said:

ba9e0e60-a066-44b3-91a3-397b763ce27e.jpg

Always to the bone with these Ardeer ultras  I’m all for a joke and that but never seems to go that way, my real opinion of Ardeer is they are a great club going in the wrong direction, I certainly don’t think these players are snakes that you are referring too Ardeer ultra.  Sometimes it’s good to start again maybe from the bottom like your coaches will be doing if it’s the same staff. Maybe a good thing I’ll not be in the stands next season 

Heard from a good source today that these players left on bad terms, all promised the merge between Ardeer and Saltcoats was happening for the new leagues merging. This was proposed 2 years ago as mentioned by both chairman of clubs Petey mcblane and ray Montgomery, the funding for the park disappeared for the new park behind kfc in Stevenston/Kilwinning and now bought by businssses. Money has went missing somewhere?? I’m an Ardeer diehard and I don’t disagree with whitletts vic Guys posts but don’t come on here slating our fans, some of us been here through thick and thin

No one except TT can support Whitletts on here sir. You need to remember that WhitVic sir.

Id love more Vics fans on here, but its no hard to notice the cranks that are at it

• 2 weeks later...

All the best to the Vics today against the Dodgers, won't be there today as am, on my way home from Italy. To all the new boys which is about 70% of the team, I would just like to wish you well and say this" forget all that pish about our season starts next week, get right in about they feckers and make sure they know they've been in a game!
Mon the Toria.

Just a quick word to say, great effort last night.
I wasn't at Saturday's game and had heard conflicting reports, however given all the new faces, you fought well against an experienced team yesterday who regularly compete at a higher level. You kept going to the end and thoroughly deserved the consolation goal.
Keep the heads up and hopefully things will come together for our league campaign.
Mon the Toria!
T

PS to my last post, is there any chance we can have the website updated with player pics. Apart from Mick Holden I don't know any of the new signings. It would be good to put a face to the names, so we can give the lads more encouragement.
T

2 hours ago, tombo said:

Just a quick word to say, great effort last night.
I wasn't at Saturday's game and had heard conflicting reports, however given all the new faces, you fought well against an experienced team yesterday who regularly compete at a higher level. You kept going to the end and thoroughly deserved the consolation goal.
Keep the heads up and hopefully things will come together for our league campaign.
Mon the Toria!
T

Couldn't agree more, 

No doubt Troon deserved winners but the performance from the Vic's team deserves recognition, 

Thought some of the younger boys showed real good ability and No.8 was a standout. 

All best for rest of season.