Irvine Victoria 2018/19

tombo

• 2 weeks later...

What a shame the Kevin Adams testimonial has passed. Am I alone in wondering why it wasn’t better advertised? Nothing on Meadow’s various forums, and I’ve only just seen Stuart’s post above because I came onto PnB to see if it had been publicised. Having suffered a Saturday like no other last week, thanks to the fixture secretary’s shocking efficiency, finishing Meadow’s season in April, I’d have made the 90 mile round trip with pleasure to pay tribute to an excellent servant to the Vics, even if he was a pain in the butt during the derby matches. All the best, Kevin, and many congratulations!

• 3 weeks later...
So sad to hear the news about the death of Hugh (wee Hughie) McMillan, committee member. Deepest condolences to the wider McMillan family.
Terribly sad news T . A gentleman who was extremely welcoming to both myself and my son last season. Junior football depends on people like Hugh to keep it going . Condolences to all his family and friends from myself and Gabe

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Terribly sad news T . A gentleman who was extremely welcoming to both myself and my son last season. Junior football depends on people like Hugh to keep it going . Condolences to all his family and friends from myself and Gabe

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Cheers David, I have known Hughie all my life. He lived down the road from me and Hugh Parker. An old BB captain as well. Like you say a true gentleman who would never walk by you and never had a bad word to say about anyone. A sad loss.
T

Cheers David, I have known Hughie all my life. He lived down the road from me and Hugh Parker. An old BB captain as well. Like you say a true gentleman who would never walk by you and never had a bad word to say about anyone. A sad loss.
T
Sad to hear of Hughie's passing Tombo,as you and Davy said he was a true gentleman and he will be sadly missed at Victoria Park.

2 minutes ago, tombo said:
3 hours ago, GG said:
I see big Kevin has left vics after 10yrs with you has he retired or signing for another club

Haven't a clue GG, I do know he was asked to consider preseason.

Signing for Dalry I heard.