• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
tombo

Irvine Victoria 2018/19

31 minutes ago, ardeerultra said:

Whitvic123 frightening thing for you sweetheart is the fact your IP address is traced al see you soon

Settle down big man, no need for this. You know you get a lot of banter on here, I’m sure that’s all it is.

Settle down big man, no need for this. You know you get a lot of banter on here, I’m sure that’s all it is.

To be fair I’m only joking but let the little bitches moan

George bonner has signed for thorn athletic hometown club
Cheers

On 18/07/2018 at 10:31, tombo said:

Don't know about big George Bonnar haven't heard whether he was staying, going or following the rest of the sheep to the Winton. Woody was supposed to be linked with a move to Darvel, but last I heard that might not be the case. Nothing on their thread as yet but they've been signing players all summer so don't know if they are interested in him. Personally I would like to see Peter stay as I think he would be an asset in our squad.
T

Hearing both have went to play amateur level. Unsure as to where abouts though. 

George bonner has signed for thorn athletic hometown club
Who've you signed for Jamie?

1 hour ago, Longball99 said:

Hearing both have went to play amateur level. Unsure as to where abouts though. 

The boy Woody was playing for Kilbride Thistle Ams last night.

8 hours ago, ardeerultra said:

ba9e0e60-a066-44b3-91a3-397b763ce27e.jpg

Always to the bone with these Ardeer ultras  I’m all for a joke and that but never seems to go that way, my real opinion of Ardeer is they are a great club going in the wrong direction, I certainly don’t think these players are snakes that you are referring too Ardeer ultra.  Sometimes it’s good to start again maybe from the bottom like your coaches will be doing if it’s the same staff. Maybe a good thing I’ll not be in the stands next season 

Heard from a good source today that these players left on bad terms, all promised the merge between Ardeer and Saltcoats was happening for the new leagues merging. This was proposed 2 years ago as mentioned by both chairman of clubs Petey mcblane and ray Montgomery, the funding for the park disappeared for the new park behind kfc in Stevenston/Kilwinning and now bought by businssses. Money has went missing somewhere?? I’m an Ardeer diehard and I don’t disagree with whitletts vic Guys posts but don’t come on here slating our fans, some of us been here through thick and thin

He isn’t a Whitletts fan. Starts an account, calls himself WhitVic then proceeds to only post about Ardeer 🤷🏻‍♂️

He isn’t a Whitletts fan. Starts an account, calls himself WhitVic then proceeds to only post about Ardeer 🤷🏻‍♂️

No one except TT can support Whitletts on here sir. You need to remember that WhitVic sir.

2 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

No one except TT can support Whitletts on here sir. You need to remember that WhitVic sir.

Said from a Girvan fan who got drunk one night and confessed...

Id love more Vics fans on here, but its no hard to notice the cranks that are at it

All the best to the Vics today against the Dodgers, won't be there today as am, on my way home from Italy. To all the new boys which is about 70% of the team, I would just like to wish you well and say this" forget all that pish about our season starts next week, get right in about they feckers and make sure they know they've been in a game!
Mon the Toria.

Just a quick word to say, great effort last night.
I wasn't at Saturday's game and had heard conflicting reports, however given all the new faces, you fought well against an experienced team yesterday who regularly compete at a higher level. You kept going to the end and thoroughly deserved the consolation goal.
Keep the heads up and hopefully things will come together for our league campaign.
Mon the Toria!
T

Look forward to seeing you guys at Larkhall on Saturday,we are going through a transitional period as well trying to put a new team together it's not easy,however we still support our teams through the good and the bad

PS to my last post, is there any chance we can have the website updated with player pics. Apart from Mick Holden I don't know any of the new signings. It would be good to put a face to the names, so we can give the lads more encouragement.
T