Irvine Victoria 2018/19

tombo

Need to give it a polish, i knew that weeks ago. Any lotto numbers. [emoji16][emoji16]
Don't do it so am nae use to you. Anyway I wasn't giving it polish, I had checked the Dodgers own site and there was nothing all week. Nothing in the local papers, so didn't want to give it any credence on here till it was official[emoji6]

Don't do it so am nae use to you. Anyway I wasn't giving it polish, I had checked the Dodgers own site and there was nothing all week. Nothing in the local papers, so didn't want to give it any credence on here till it was official[emoji6]
That was the reason for not commenting, paperwork was not completed until Thursday and no announcement was made until cash was in the bank.

That was the reason for not commenting, paperwork was not completed until Thursday and no announcement was made until cash was in the bank.
Did they empty the big wheelie bin with all its coppers that they use for collections on match days[emoji12]

Nice to see 2 Vics supporters turning up at Medda Park yesterday and once again trying to get into The Stand without paying the £1 charge.  You laughed the last time Rab but you weren't laughing yesterday.  He was refused entry then came back and put money in the bucket while threatening me that he would go the The Press and The Police.   I'm shaking in my shoes what a scandal. Grow up Mr Milligan your an embarrassment to the decent Vics fans.

Oh you mean the cowardly attack on Medda player by Troon Coach and Medda official spat on. Dont worry, the linesman saw it all.  129 people paid to get into the Stand. Probably 70 pensioner. This arsehole was warned the last time not to try again. Rab or Robert as he now likes to be called was just coming the ----.

Oh you mean the cowardly attack on Medda player by Troon Coach and Medda official spat on. Dont worry, the linesman saw it all.  129 people paid to get into the Stand. Probably 70 pensioner. This arsehole was warned the last time not to try again. Rab or Robert as he now likes to be called was just coming the ----.
Alright Ross you have had your wee rant, watch the blood pressure[emoji35] Next time I see you I will give a £1 for Robert, so that your club treasurer disny miss out.[emoji6]
However on a serious note, I think you guys missed a trick on Saturday.Given the amber weather warning and high number of postponements, it would have good PR for you if you had waived the normal £1 levy to get under the only cover at the showpiece stadium and made it donation only. You might not have attracted any more than the 129 who paid to sit on a cold wooden bench with some restricted views of the pitch but you might have won some respect from the haters on here[emoji4]
T
PS now gonnae piss aff back to your own forum as this is for all things Victoria, not for a petty ongoing squabble about two pensioner Vics fans who attend your midden as neutrals when we have no game. Need to call Judge Rinder[emoji12]

Love it Tommy,  unfortunately the rain only started just before the game.  Mibbies you right could have been a guid PR exercise.  Unfortunately this does not excuse your so call fans.   This was there second time of trying it. Being a Springdinger I wasn't brought up with the hate that your so called fans have. I was a Dreggin Juniors fan.  When I go to Vics park I buy a programme and take raffle tickets as most Medda fans do. I would never disrespect your team or facilities. I've said before I supplied all the electrical goods when you built new pavilion.  You might now understand how angry I am. .  Fortunately I have some Vics supporters come to our Wednesday Club at Medda Park who thoroughly enjoy.  Anyway I've been waiting all day on The Dandy and PC Murdoch coming to interview and arrest me.  Rant over Tommy I'll away back to my ain midden  PS don't forget it's £2. 

• 4 weeks later...

Good win for you boys the day, bit of comeback for our last min winner last time [emoji30] Few of your young lads id take in a minute at Whitletts, some cracking players you have. Keep them together you’ll be a force to be reckoned with in the near future

I reckon I'm barred now T , must be an unlucky charm !!

Great result and a big 3 points
Me and Hugh were wondering if you were there today. Didn't see you but knew you were updating P&B[emoji106]