Xxxtentacion dead at 20

ATLIS

9 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Also he's likely a teenager in these pics. Cracks a hell of a drug, he looks about 47...

Post a picture of yourself. I'm guessing you're over 50, bald and obese? 

xxxtentacion.jpeg

1 minute ago, cb_diamond said:

So not as hunky as big xxtentacles to yourself then? Keep a regular supply of topless teen pictures on hand?

I'd imagine you wouldn't be. He was relativley attractive. You have absolute Facebook boomer patter. 

292848.jpg

2 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

I find without exception that people who employ sentences like this are almost always absolute cretins. 

Loooooool. It was your flirtation with homophobia which confirmed the suspicions. Off you pop back to Facebook now. 

2 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

So you like this guy? that's brand new information... 🙄

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

Ooft fair doubling down by adding Ski bunnet to make it a double mcshit sandwich... 👎

The 2021 equivalent of smash hits posters of bros on your wall IMO.

Lyric video, crriiiinnnngggeeee.

55 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Also he's likely a teenager in these pics. Cracks a hell of a drug, he looks about 47...

34 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

So not as hunky as big xxtentacles to yourself then? Keep a regular supply of topless teen pictures on hand?

1 minute ago, cb_diamond said:

Red dots now eh? I guess boomer patter is better than nae patter. 🤯🤯

What are you doing here though? You're not making any points or commenting anything worth discussing, clearly barely anyone posts in this thread but I like to put in a song every now and then, you're having a go at this for what? What is your purpose here? It would be bearable if you had something funny to say but so far all you've offered is flirting with homophobia and as I've said patter that old facebook das would cringe at. "Xxtentacles" "mcshit sandwich" 

Please just go somewhere else, save this stuff for your diary or better yet your Facebook account! I'm sure there's plenty of old red faced men that would happily share your views. 

18 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

What are you doing here though? You're not making any points or commenting anything worth discussing, clearly barely anyone posts in this thread but I like to put in a song every now and then, you're having a go at this for what? What is your purpose here? It would be bearable if you had something funny to say but so far all you've offered is flirting with homophobia and as I've said patter that old facebook das would cringe at. "Xxtentacles" "mcshit sandwich" 

Please just go somewhere else, save this stuff for your diary or better yet your Facebook account! I'm sure there's plenty of old red faced men that would happily share your views. 

Temper Tantrum GIF by memecandy