Xxxtentacion dead at 20

ATLIS

33 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Distracting from the fact that you don't even know the correct name of the guy who you hero worship? Tragic stuff.

Tbh I don't think he hero worships the boy who slaps folk about he just gets a reaction from folk by bringing him back up. The boys been cold for 2 years now hopefully the royalties are going to his wean and it's maw their life is probably better for him being planted and no longer being battered.

8 hours ago, 101 said:

Tbh I don't think he hero worships the boy who slaps folk about he just gets a reaction from folk by bringing him back up. The boys been cold for 2 years now hopefully the royalties are going to his wean and it's maw their life is probably better for him being planted and no longer being battered.

He never battered his baby mother and the woman he allegedly assaulted, who admitted she made the whole thing up anyway, is not the mother of his child. 

This is all widely known and public knowledge but instead we have (this isn't aimed at yourself) old men that didn't know him when he was alive and know nothing about him that dislike myself that wanna come and chat shit on a subject they know nothing about. It's very on brand for this place in fairness. 

46 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

This is all widely known and public knowledge but instead we have (this isn't aimed at yourself) old men that didn't know him when he was alive and know nothing about him that dislike myself that wanna come and chat shit on a subject they know nothing about. 

You didn't know him when he was alive.

You can't even spell his name.

Head's gone again.

1 hour ago, SANTAN said:

He never battered his baby mother and the woman he allegedly assaulted, who admitted she made the whole thing up anyway, is not the mother of his child

Apologies never realised she wasn't his kids maw.

However he was a particularly violent individual stabbing his manager battering folk whilst robbing their house and then witness intimidation.

To me his witness intimidation charge is key shows that he would do anything rather then be responsible for his actions and face the music.

https://www.complex.com/music/2018/08/xxxtentacion-domestic-abuse-charges-dropped-after-his-death

But I still don't think you would be into him if it didn't provoke the reaction you want, many people enjoy the music of people who have led troubled lives, David Bowie, The Rolling Stones and The Beatles are probably the most famous English examples but they don't go on about it and simply separate art from artist.

29 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Sincerely, are you okay? 

I seem to be doing better than yourself as you projectile vomit your dummy across two different threads this morning all the while pretending you are bored by the whole thing. But keep replying with absolute gibberish to everyone and anyone. 

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Apologies never realised she wasn't his kids maw.

However he was a particularly violent individual stabbing his manager battering folk whilst robbing their house and then witness intimidation.

To me his witness intimidation charge is key shows that he would do anything rather then be responsible for his actions and face the music.

https://www.complex.com/music/2018/08/xxxtentacion-domestic-abuse-charges-dropped-after-his-death

But I still don't think you would be into him if it didn't provoke the reaction you want, many people enjoy the music of people who have led troubled lives, David Bowie, The Rolling Stones and The Beatles are probably the most famous English examples but they don't go on about it and simply separate art from artist.

Oh of course the initial story when he was in jail was intriguing. I just enjoy his music and he clearly grew a lot as a person to the point it was tragic that he was killed at such a young age. Eminem is one of my favourite artists and he's said plenty of times that he's been violent with Kim in the past. X's best music comes from his depression and pain he suffered, particularly songs like Jocelyn Flores, about a girl he knew that killed herself, I don't really like his earlier more violent type stuff, basically the teenage shouty years. 

I'm not looking for a reaction, this argument occured literally 3 years ago, I come into this thread to post his music, usually at night when I've had a bevy and I'm enjoying them, this other poster is the one getting wound up that keeps on trying to drag out some argument about something I've no interest in discussing. 

Edited by SANTAN

6 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

I seem to be doing better than yourself as you projectile vomit your dummy across two different threads this morning all the while pretending you are bored by the whole thing. But keep replying with absolute gibberish to everyone and anyone. 

You literally @'d me in both threads you boring idiot. 

10 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

You literally @'d me in both threads you boring idiot. 

You're really struggling here. Which usually means a pictorial rather than word response is in the offing while you scramble to think of another way to say "old guy patter", which you've repeated like a toddler with a stage one book. Go back to bed wee guy.

1 minute ago, cb_diamond said:

You're really struggling here. Which usually means a pictorial rather than word response is in the offing while you scramble to think of another way to say "old guy patter", which you've repeated like a toddler with a stage one book. Go back to bed wee guy.

You're honestly so strange. Can you leave me alone please?

• 2 weeks later...