Xxxtentacion dead at 20

ATLIS

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

This needs a thread.

Oh the banter.

20 year old kid shot to death, understandably has some people upset, why is the response to that sneering and mocking?

1 hour ago, Lofarl said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/xxxtentacion-girlfriend-geneva-ayala-dead-eye-crimes-gofundme-surgery-abuse-dead-miami-shot-a8406856.html

That women was his ex girlfriend.  You can read plenty about his life.  This guy is no loss to humanity.

1 hour ago, Lofarl said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/xxxtentacion-girlfriend-geneva-ayala-dead-eye-crimes-gofundme-surgery-abuse-dead-miami-shot-a8406856.html

That women was his ex girlfriend.  You can read plenty about his life.  This guy is no loss to humanity.

Hence why I asked if anyone actually knows the story with both sides. I'm very well read on this subject and followed it closely. Presuming he did assault her is one thing, celebrating his brutal murder as your version of justice is another thing. 

I don't understand why people are so quick to pontificate on this subject without knowing any of the backing story or without wanting to have a full knowledge on the situation. Perhaps it's just easier to say he's a scumbag and you're glad he's dead but it's such a warped way to view things. Is it subconscious racism, I've seen far too many people gleeful this kid is dead, like even if you knew he assaulted Ayala do you then think justice to that situation is to be slain on the streets? She seemed a tad more upset than some of the edgelords I've seen over the last few days. 

The kid had a troubled past, some of it is only alleged but what's clear to anyone that can be bothered to look into the story is that he was doing a lot of positive things for the youth in his area, he raised an awful lot of money for local charities and had seemed to find some solace in helping others, he also came from a broken home and was the victim of an abusive childhood and was raised in the Floridian foster care system for a while so I prefer to view the situation as the tragedy it is rather than celebrate the fact the kid's dead. I think it's probably the herd mentality on a male dominated forum, bunch of kids trying to one up each other on who can say the foulest thing which they wouldn't repeat within 5 feet of a normal human being. 

I know some will be licking their lips at the thought of a Rangers fan on here getting triggered but sorry to disappoint i've had my say, really enjoyed the guys music, best thing since Tupac and Eminem imo, his music will stand the test of time as will his legacy. Man-children on P&B will remain as they are and life goes on. 

7 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

Because he was a p***k perhaps?

So people who you think are p***ks are better of shot dead. You're a fucking wrong-un. Sounding like a true 'Murican, bring back the death penalty for those foreigners type. 

10 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

So people who you think are p***ks are better of shot dead. You're a fucking wrong-un. Sounding like a true 'Murican, bring back the death penalty for those foreigners type. 

As your namesake once said.

5b2b9c510f032_ap550x55012x161transparentt_u1.png.ad42844c7febdbba3825285f160cb168.png

Hence why I asked if anyone actually knows the story with both sides. I'm very well read on this subject and followed it closely. Presuming he did assault her is one thing, celebrating his brutal murder as your version of justice is another thing. 
I don't understand why people are so quick to pontificate on this subject without knowing any of the backing story or without wanting to have a full knowledge on the situation. Perhaps it's just easier to say he's a scumbag and you're glad he's dead but it's such a warped way to view things. Is it subconscious racism, I've seen far too many people gleeful this kid is dead, like even if you knew he assaulted Ayala do you then think justice to that situation is to be slain on the streets? She seemed a tad more upset than some of the edgelords I've seen over the last few days. 
The kid had a troubled past, some of it is only alleged but what's clear to anyone that can be bothered to look into the story is that he was doing a lot of positive things for the youth in his area, he raised an awful lot of money for local charities and had seemed to find some solace in helping others, he also came from a broken home and was the victim of an abusive childhood and was raised in the Floridian foster care system for a while so I prefer to view the situation as the tragedy it is rather than celebrate the fact the kid's dead. I think it's probably the herd mentality on a male dominated forum, bunch of kids trying to one up each other on who can say the foulest thing which they wouldn't repeat within 5 feet of a normal human being. 
I know some will be licking their lips at the thought of a Rangers fan on here getting triggered but sorry to disappoint i've had my say, really enjoyed the guys music, best thing since Tupac and Eminem imo, his music will stand the test of time as will his legacy. Man-children on P&B will remain as they are and life goes on. 

You’re fucking at it. [emoji23]

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

20 year old kid shot to death, understandably has some people upset, why is the response to that sneering and mocking?

I'm going to assume you haven't used these boards for very long, but this could not be more standard for a death thread on P&B. There's a Dead Pool in the GN forum with folk celebrating deaths on a daily basis, it should be no surprise that a rapper nobody has heard of is receiving such a response. Appreciate you liked this guy but I'm not sure getting annoyed at clear wind up merchants on here will do much to help.

Turns out I’m a big ol subconscious racist.  Even though his race was never brought up.  See with your heart and not your eyes.  Also his musics shite from the brief listen to it I’ve afforded the woman beating scumbag.

Shall we call an ambulance for your hurt feelings?

Well at least none of you are insecure about this one.  Keep up the good fight you banterous incel nice guys. If someone could call me a snowflake for not finding this funny then we can complete the moron bingo and be done with it, bunch of mouthbreathers.