Xxxtentacion dead at 20

ATLIS

Aye, death doesn’t make an individual sacrosanct tbh, and forgoing the fact he was painfully average soundcloud rapper, he beat the f**k out of a pregnant lassie, amongst other shitebag behaviour. Ciao XXXTiddlywink.

16 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Aye, death doesn’t make an individual sacrosanct tbh, and forgoing the fact he was painfully average soundcloud rapper, he beat the f**k out of a pregnant lassie, amongst other shitebag behaviour. Ciao XXXTiddlywink.

There is (or at least there used to be) a tendency for people to raise up dead rappers as some kind of martyrs who are above all criticism, despite: 

a) them being awful people who have made poor life choices and decisions that lead to their own deaths

and b) not being anywhere near as good as their posthumously acquired reputation might suggest.

I didn't know this guys music, but it appears that he is no real loss to the world.

Edited by Richey Edwards

20 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I had the pleasure of meeting Xxxtentacion at a charity do. He was surprisingly down to earth and VERY funny.

3 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

There is (or at least there used to be) a tendency for people to raise up dead rappers as some kind of martyrs who are above all criticism, despite: 

a) them being awful people who have made poor life choices and decisions that lead to their own deaths

and b) not being anywhere near as good as their posthumously acquired reputation might suggest.

I didn't know this guys music, but it appears that he is no real loss to the world.

:lol:

On 20/06/2018 at 07:55, Lofarl said:

He channeled his inner Chris Brown on his pregnant girlfriend.  f**k him.

AC8B0D3C-B94C-4EAC-86D2-B7320B700912.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Some edgy c***s in here. Don't know any of the details of the kids life but almost gleefully mock his death and he's the bad guy...

Bunch of scumbags. 

Probably walked into two doors.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Probably walked into two doors.

Do you know who that is? 

Do you believe everything random edgelords post on the internet? I also don't see the correlation, you're showing me a victim of an assault to prove that the people celebrating a 20 year olds tragic death is appropriate.. is that what you're doing here or do you just like posting pictures of beat up women?