Do you like religion?

There are 10,000 religions in the world. Jedi, Buddhism, Mooselimb, humanism, Scientology are some of the popular and weirder ones.

Do you like religion? Which wan you into?
Do you firmly believe that there is nothing more and physics has exhaustively described the completeness of the entire universe?

Being a Chocolaterian sounds pretty good tbh.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Dislike all religon.

I also believe we should be allowed to criticise all religions individually for the impacts they currently have on the modern world. 

If it wasn't religion we'd find some other shitty excuse to emphasise the differences between people and use them to kick off.  There are loads of really really noble causes to kill others over, honest. :(

11 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

If it wasn't religion we'd find some other shitty excuse to emphasise the differences between people and use them to kick off.  There are loads of really really noble causes to kill others over, honest. :(

Fitba

7 hours ago, Cerberus said:

There are 10,000 religions in the world. Jedi, Buddhism, Mooselimb, humanism, Scientology are some of the popular and weirder ones.

Do you like religion? Which wan you into?
Do you firmly believe that there is nothing more and physics has exhaustively described the completeness of the entire universe?

Being a Chocolaterian sounds pretty good tbh.

Humanism is not a religion

9 hours ago, Cerberus said:

There are 10,000 religions in the world

... and despite having a choice of any of these, religion is almost entirely governed by location and / or what parents thought as opposed to any critical thought / decisions, highlighting the blinkered sheep mentality from mass majority of followers. For this reason alone, get the current setup binned. 

So, who will folk be worshipping in a couple of thousand years time?

I used to think it would be Elvis, but a Star Wars theme seems the most likely now. The original films will have been lost centuries prior, so folk will probably tell tales of Darth Vader saving the universe from the evil Borg.

Moose limbs and kafflicks?!
Can’t say religion really affects my day to day. If folk want to believe in something, let them crack on. I don’t like when they try and persuade me to believe in what they do but it really doesn’t happen often. I also don’t like when they use religion as a reason to harm folk.
Ultimately, I dislike the tories more.

Archived