Girvan

yoyopack

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Pumpero said:

Correct

I can’t see Peter wanting anyone else from Girvan. Always thought Rab might end up there but no one else. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Maybole tried to sign some of the Girvan squad as rumour has it they have some cash. 

No one will confirm this on here as I have asked but heard this about a week or so ago. 

Wouldnt think many if any of Girvan team would go but I think they might get approached.

I can’t see Peter wanting anyone else from Girvan. Always thought Rab might end up there but no one else. 
I wouldn’t be surprised if Maybole tried to sign some of the Girvan squad as rumour has it they have some cash. 
No one will confirm this on here as I have asked but heard this about a week or so ago. 
Wouldnt think many if any of Girvan team would go but I think they might get approached.

Guy from Lynch Homes putting cash into Maybole

Thanks for clearing that up Terry. You better watch your Whitletts players!!

All ours are signed up for next season

1 hour ago, PatnaDunty said:

Guys like you get on my tits, jump as high as your told from your wee clique, granted they've all played a bit, but you! what gives you the right to have a pop at someone that's do something in the game.

So who is my ‘clique’?....and who has played a bit.....

We are on a forum that is all about opinions here. If you aren't happy with mines dont read them!! 

Again, who are you?  

11 hours ago, iPhone said:

Another Girvan player is training with Cumnock.  Likely to make the move unless offered better somehwere else id say.

2 hours ago, PatnaDunty said:

Guys like you get on my tits, jump as high as your told from your wee clique, granted they've all played a bit, but you! what gives you the right to have a pop at someone that's do something in the game.

single-man-reveal-yourself.jpg

48 minutes ago, Thatsvulgar said:

Why's everyone obsessed with finding out who people are??  I couldn't care less! In saying that, I'd appreciate a heads up if Merseybeat actress Claire Sweeney was on here.

The lesbian one from brookside

Why's everyone obsessed with finding out who people are??  I couldn't care less! In saying that, I'd appreciate a heads up if Merseybeat actress Claire Sweeney was on here.

Everyone on here thinks they’re DI Dickinson sir, it’s fun watching them guess who each other are. Sad pathetic individuals, this is fun sir [emoji6]

I genuinely thought someone on here was Ross Kemp at one point!! Same language used and wee references to his 'brother' Phil thrown around now and then. Turns out I was way off the mark though. It was genuinely a wee guy from Beith who just happened to have a brother called Phil. That's the dangers of using online forums... People arent who you think they are!

Archived