Girvan

yoyopack

4 minutes ago, Juniorjnr said:

Bit of self promoting going on i see.

Not really Neil Duffy hasn't had a club since whitletts so is available. Two managers who have had a promotion and a manager who has turned muirkirk round. Was merely a suggestion of who may be intrested. 

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

That's where it all started to go wrong. 

I think it all started going wrong before that, probably when Peter Lenard got Cumnock job....

Maybe even earlier like when they got promoted, probably punching above their weight at that.

36 minutes ago, Juniorjnr said:
1 hour ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:
Or were you talking about yourself  Self promoting?.
[/
Ok Spank

I have Never have felt so insulted in all my life been called that.  Are you lineo with a nice new name ?. I was only pointing out parties who girvan may or may not be intrested in. 

They could regret getting rid of paddy!

Mr Clelland was out his depth at Girvan from what I seen training next to them, plus the games he was in charge they got pumped 4 or 5 every time. Girvan were punching above their weight in the Premier league and Mr Leonard could see that obviously.

51 minutes ago, yoyopack said:

The muirkirk manager getting the Girvan job? 

Unlikely, he is a cowboy manager. 

I went to Girvan on my holidays when I was 10 and suffered from Jet Lag so I wouldn't be interested in going all the way down there. Im not sure what the 'cowboy' phrase is all about? you clearly do not know me or how I operate.

4 minutes ago, kevinmuirhead said:

I went to Girvan on my holidays when I was 10 and suffered from Jet Lag so I wouldn't be interested in going all the way down there. Im not sure what the 'cowboy' phrase is all about? you clearly do not know me or how I operate.

Your jokes are about as good as your win ratio. 

Just now, yoyopack said:

Your jokes are about as good as your win ratio. 

6 wins 5 losses and 3 draws, not bad for taking on a team with 2 players halfway through the season, but your right my jokes are awful. Can you explain 'cowboy' any further though?

10 minutes ago, kevinmuirhead said:

I think you have done a good job at muirkirk, and you were really close in getting a couple of bigger  jobs that you were in for.

4 minutes ago, kevinmuirhead said:

6 wins 5 losses and 3 draws, not bad for taking on a team with 2 players halfway through the season, but your right my jokes are awful. Can you explain 'cowboy' any further though?

You certainly seem to think you are something. You also applied for the Irvine vics job. Keep your feet on the ground, you have a big season ahead of you. And you lost 7 games for the record.

1 minute ago, yoyopack said:

You certainly seem to think you are something. You also applied for the Irvine vics job. Keep your feet on the ground, you have a big season ahead of you. And you lost 7 games for the record.

I can assure you 100% I did not apply for the Irvine Vics Job, the last Job I applied for was the Muirkirk job, lots of exciting work to be done there. Thanks for your concern though. 

9 minutes ago, kevinmuirhead said:

I can assure you 100% I did not apply for the Irvine Vics Job, the last Job I applied for was the Muirkirk job, lots of exciting work to be done there. Thanks for your concern though. 

We believe you. Its an easy decision Irvine  vics or muirkirk. Come on now Kevin, don’t lie 

20 minutes ago, kevinmuirhead said:

Like i said, i think you have done a good job, and know you were close with the Larkhall job last month, if you are not under contract, i don't see the problem.

2 minutes ago, Juniorjnr said:

Like i said, i think you have done a good job, and know you were close with the Larkhall job last month, if you are not under contract, i don't see the problem.

And stop replying to yourself as well Kevin 

Archived