Girvan

yoyopack

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

You know there is 5 on the way and we know there is 5 on the way. Mr pieman is splashing his cash this season. Cameron’s, Reilly, Reid and Mossie are the 5 that are going. Money talks at end of the day to these guys.

John hasn’t even opened his cheque book yet 

be worried ha ha ha 

You might know he hasn’t signed with Darvel but what makes you think he hasn’t resigned with Girvan?

My son told me yesterday that Mossie was going to Darvel. He’ll go where the money is I heard. Mr pieman splashing cash this summer.

5 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

My son told me yesterday that Mossie was going to Darvel. He’ll go where the money is I heard. Mr pieman splashing cash this summer.

That Bunch Go Together,Get One And You Get The Rest,Wee Noddy Will Have To Grow A Set Of Verry Big Balls To Handle That Mob.

That Bunch Go Together,Get One And You Get The Rest,Wee Noddy Will Have To Grow A Set Of Verry Big Balls To Handle That Mob.

I like the lad Mossie. Was a very good player at Ayr Utd, really wish George could’ve went for him. Still time though sir [emoji6]

26 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

I like the lad Mossie. Was a very good player at Ayr Utd, really wish George could’ve went for him. Still time though sir emoji6.png

Good Luck For The Season Ahead Pal,George Is a Good Guy.

Good Luck For The Season Ahead Pal,George Is a Good Guy.

Cheers pal, we don’t have the money other teams in league have but I’m very optimistic, George is great manager so hopefully he can bring in a few quality additions. It’s going to be hard though.

24 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Cheers pal, we don’t have the money other teams in league have but I’m very optimistic, George is great manager so hopefully he can bring in a few quality additions. It’s going to be hard though.

U seem to be bothered who we are signing , we don’t give a flying ———— who the whitletts have got , bet u wish u were playing us really early u could have got some amateur trialists to play against us 

U seem to be bothered who we are signing , we don’t give a flying ———— who the whitletts have got , bet u wish u were playing us really early u could have got some amateur trialists to play against us 

I reckon come August we’ll still beat you lot from the valley. George is an experienced manager and I’m confident we’ll get it right. I honestly couldn’t care less who pieman is signing sir.

11 hours ago, Ayr Victoria said:

I've been told that too! What's the latest? 

Bisto

Stock cubes

Plain bread

7 hours ago, PatnaDunty said:

Yes you did, you laughed at the man being sacked Jamsie, poor show.

More like laughing at the joke the situation has become. Spanks not the right man and committee seen that. So who are you then since you know me? 

Archived