Girvan

yoyopack

2 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

I don’t claim to be in the know, but i know Spank well and iv seen the tx that was sent. Spank took the job on with Greg as co manager as he’s not able to be there all the time. When Greg left Spank couldn’t commit to doing it himself

Terry Spank Was Shafted By The Rats That Are Now At Craigmark,They Knew What They Were Doing All Along,Good Luck Spank Girvan Are a Shambles of A Club Better Away Pal.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, debbiedingle said:

Terry Spank Was Shafted By The Rats That Are Now At Craigmark,They Knew What They Were Doing All Along,Good Luck Spank Girvan Are a Shambles of A Club Better Away Pal.

First it was Darvel now it’s girvans turn , don’t have to be taggart to know who u are dingle , I’d come off this forum if I was u you mite no enjoy what’s about to happen this season 

14 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

First it was Darvel now it’s girvans turn , don’t have to be taggart to know who u are dingle , I’d come off this forum if I was u you mite no enjoy what’s about to happen this season 

Thats Me Telt Better Away Now:angel

Spoiler If I know spank like I think I do, and I know him well, he'll be sat at home lapping this up. He's a strong willed man who will rise again and come back and haunt Girvan. 
His football knowledge knows no boundaries. Name any country in the world and he will immediately rattle off their best 1 to 11.  He has his haters but he has his lovers too.

Uzbekistan ?????

8 hours ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Shame we could’ve done with someone like him at Vic’s this season. Surprised Mr Leonard never came in for him at Cumnock sir.

I wouldn’t say vics needed him, unless it was as cover cos he wouldn’t get a game!!!

You should know that if you have seen him!

1 hour ago, PatnaDunty said:

Look Jamsie, you've had your fun, Spank and his staff did a good job for the mark, but the abuse towards him on here isn't right.

I'm certainly not abusing spanks thats for sure.  I have my opinion on the fella as a manager like everyone does! Some people dont agree and cant seem to accept others opinions, its as simple as that. 

10 hours ago, Scarlettpimps67 said:

Uzbekistan ?????

He would honestly have a good stab at it. He lives and breathes football. He still collects football stickers. I know you probably think that's strange but it's  just one of the many ways in which he builds his knowledge.

What has actually happen at Girvan? Has Spank left or sacked? Have they appointed someone else?

Spanks left, StevieMcCreadie and Lineo/Pumpero have taken over

3 hours ago, Pumpero said:

I'm certainly not abusing spanks thats for sure.  I have my opinion on the fella as a manager like everyone does! Some people dont agree and cant seem to accept others opinions, its as simple as that. 

Last time I checked this was a football forum to share opinions and discuss 

13 hours ago, CCC loyal said:

Aknow a right some shite on here to noise people (spanks just now) but but some you old yins on here are incredible wit did yous do before p&b times hahahaha 

Pumped auld housewives, played bowls and ate mince n tatties

Archived