Girvan

yoyopack

Lineo lol. You are a paranoid wreck TT lol

I really couldn’t give a f**k mate, im no the one on here hiding who i am. You don’t support Craigmark or Girvan but you feel the need to come on here bad mouth someone. Very strange behaviour. Hope you get a wee kick out it

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Terry Tibbs said:

I really couldn’t give a f**k mate, im no the one on here hiding who i am. You don’t support Craigmark or Girvan but you feel the need to come on here bad mouth someone. Very strange behaviour. Hope you get a wee kick out it

I don't suppoet Craigmark. Nobody says I dont support girvan......i also dont hide who i am.

Get off yer high horse. 

At least pumps had the decency not to hide his identity . Tt hide behind his keyboard 

Aw here’s the fucking boyfriend backing him up. Plenty on here know me, maybe not aw you new accounts that popped up round about the same time [emoji848]

Spoiler

If I know spank like I think I do, and I know him well, he'll be sat at home lapping this up. He's a strong willed man who will rise again and come back and haunt Girvan. 

His football knowledge knows no boundaries. Name any country in the world and he will immediately rattle off their best 1 to 11.  He has his haters but he has his lovers too.

45 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Aw here’s the fucking boyfriend backing him up. Plenty on here know me, maybe not aw you new accounts that popped up round about the same time [emoji848]

TT will you stop giving us a bad name sir. We at Whitletts are good club with good people. We don’t need guys like you causing a scene on here sir. John and Andy will be having words with you sir. Bad Mr Tibbs.

1 hour ago, Terry Tibbs said:

I wouldn't rise to it mate, your usually one of the more sensible posters, some are just better ignored 

4 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

No one unless the manager says so 

You And I Both Know How It Works At Darvel,You Whisper In Darvel Pies Lug About Things You Are No Happy With,Then Darvel Pie acts As You Take A Back Seat And Watch From A Distance,Wee Noddy Must Be Doing As He Is Told.8)

Archived