Girvan

yoyopack

What is going on at Girvan sir?? TT you are the man in the know. Whitletts supporter my arse sir.

I have sources at many clubs ma man. Whens Darvel preseason start, you’ll be looking forward to playing your beloved Whitletts 🤪

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Pish, iv seen the tx that was sent at 8:50 this morning from Spank to Girvan

The text woukd have read ‘why u sacking me’ 

you aint in the know like you think you are  TT

6 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

I have sources at many clubs ma man. Whens Darvel preseason start, you’ll be looking forward to playing your beloved Whitletts 

Just wait till craig reid signs £100 a week 

I have sources at many clubs ma man. Whens Darvel preseason start, you’ll be looking forward to playing your beloved Whitletts 🤪

TT I love how you are insinuating who you think I am, it’s killing you deeply inside. I’m a lot closer to home than you think I am sir. Just ask Mr Dalton and Mr McKissock sir [emoji12]

The text woukd have read ‘why u sacking me’ 

you aint in the know like you think you are  TT

I don’t claim to be in the know, but i know Spank well and iv seen the tx that was sent. Spank took the job on with Greg as co manager as he’s not able to be there all the time. When Greg left Spank couldn’t commit to doing it himself

Just now, Terry Tibbs said:

I don’t claim to be in the know, but i know Spank well and iv seen the tx that was sent. Spank took the job on with Greg as co manager as he’s not able to be there all the time. When Greg left Spank couldn’t commit to doing it himself

Awch away ye go TT. He was told too leave! Simple as that. Concentrate on yer own team

Awch away ye go TT. He was told too leave! Simple as that. Concentrate on yer own team

Says the Craigmark fan, commenting on the Girvan thread 🤦🏻‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Post the text then!!! Post it, and let the English see ye post it

Craigmark fan? Holy f**k man av heard it aw noo hahahaha

You widnae happen to be lineo by any chance?? He goes missing, you appear 🤷🏻‍♂️

Archived