Girvan

yoyopack

Does anyone know who Spank has with him at Girvan as coaches yet with Greg not going?

My sources tell me he’s meeting a potential new assistant today

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think anyone would go with spank he is clueless

So Spank had no input in Craigmark winning promotion last season?? Bit disrespectful if you ask me. Craigmark had their most successful season in a long time and that was partly due to Spank

23 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

So Spank had no input in Craigmark winning promotion last season?? Bit disrespectful if you ask me. Craigmark had their most successful season in a long time and that was partly due to Spank

Spanks got most of the credit but majority was done by greg. He will fail miserably trying to get girvan promoted

End day like Spank or not he done a job he got them promoted and it’s a team effort from top to bottom so everybody deserves credit but the manager will always take the credit but behind every good manager is a good backroom team

Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum
What might be right for you, may not be right for some
A man is born, he's a man of means
Then along come two, they got nothing but their jeans

But they got, Diff'rent Strokes
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world
It takes, Diff'rent Strokes

Everybody's got a special kind of story
Everybody finds a way to shine
It don't matter that you got not alot
So what
They'll have theirs, and you'll have yours, and I'll have mine
And together we'll be fine....

Because it takes, Diff'rent Strokes to move the world
Yes it does

Do you honestly believe spank had any input no one takes him seriously

Are you his new assistant ??

Do you honestly believe spank had any input no one takes him seriously

Are you his new assistant ??

Thinking about it, would mean giving up my Whitletts season ticket though

Let’s look at the bare facts here ..
We were all surprised when Spank got appointed at Craigmark after Yogi & JB left as he was in essence the goalie coach.

He did wonders last year with signing not only decent players but also building a good coaching team around him.
A masterstroke IMO and that’s why he not only got the credit but deserved the credit. End of story.

Good luck to him and you never know .. he may pull it off again..

Some of the stuff on here especially from so called Craigmark fans has been poor imo.

He got you promoted so enjoy and stop the nasty bitching comments ..

All the best to every Ayrshire team next season.

[emoji1303][emoji460]️

39 minutes ago, Ginola97 said:

Let’s look at the bare facts here ..
We were all surprised when Spank got appointed at Craigmark after Yogi & JB left as he was in essence the goalie coach.

He did wonders last year with signing not only decent players but also building a good coaching team around him.
A masterstroke IMO and that’s why he not only got the credit but deserved the credit. End of story.

Good luck to him and you never know .. he may pull it off again..

Some of the stuff on here especially from so called Craigmark fans has been poor imo.

He got you promoted so enjoy and stop the nasty bitching comments ..

All the best to every Ayrshire team next season.

emoji1303.pngemoji460.png

I wish the man all the best 

only thing ave ever said is about his commitment he applied for at lest 3 jobs last season getting the girvan one. Even know that yous Spoke about annbank job aswell 

I wish the man all the best 
only thing ave ever said is about his commitment he applied for at lest 3 jobs last season getting the girvan one. Even know that yous Spoke about annbank job aswell 

Aye ..... how you work that one out mastermind [emoji848]

When Ayr left we were 2nd bottom & Craigmark were top ...

Now I now you don’t think he very clever but cmon tar Fck pal. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji460]️[emoji460]️

Girvan have made their appointment, I hope Spank can get a good assistant in soon and make a go of things at Girvan. Still a good squad of players their as Dinwoodie is the only one that has been confirmed as having left. I have asked about the other rumours but no confirmation although I do think there’s no smoke without fire. Still good players there and with a couple of good additions could be challenging for promotion next season.

37 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Girvan have made their appointment, I hope Spank can get a good assistant in soon and make a go of things at Girvan. Still a good squad of players their as Dinwoodie is the only one that has been confirmed as having left. I have asked about the other rumours but no confirmation although I do think there’s no smoke without fire. Still good players there and with a couple of good additions could be challenging for promotion next season.

It’s bugging u , brilliant 

Archived