Girvan

yoyopack

6 minutes ago, CCC loyal said:

Spank personally said to me Greg’s just there to train the boys he deals with every thing else 

Or to put it another way he deals with committee, press etc and Greg runs the team.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terry as much as I love how you’re backing the current squad. Do you honestly think they’re good enough to go to the next level? Girvan had players who are Premiership quality. At least 4 or 5 would walk in to our side and George should be on the phone to them immediately. They would improve our team and squad massively.

Premiership quality ? How many games did they win ya clown ????

Premiership quality ? How many games did they win ya clown ????

You honestly think none of them would get a game at Whitletts or make the team better?

We finished 4th and got up by skin of our teeth. We need to improve. The standard from ADL to Premier League is frightening.

No doubt there’s a few stronger players needed but the nucleus of that team I have no doubt are better than girvans, think this yr will be far better to watch,more belief & far better organised by the new management

They pumped us 9-3 in a friendly when George was the manager back in March. The sharpness n passing was night and day sir. I would have 4 or 5 of their players in a heart beat. We finished 4th in ADL pal. ADL standard was terrible last season. We wouldn’t have even got a point the Premier never mind 14.

3 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

They pumped us 9-3 in a friendly when George was the manager back in March. The sharpness n passing was night and day sir. I would have 4 or 5 of their players in a heart beat. We finished 4th in ADL pal. ADL standard was terrible last season. We wouldn’t have even got a point the Premier never mind 14.

Wouldn’t have been 4th if George had full season in charge. He made every player better. Probably would have won the league!

20 minutes ago, Ayrshireman54 said:

I would be surprised if a single vics player even got on the girvan bench I agree with Ayr victoria on this one

That’s why they are in the same league?? 

Some comparison. Sadly for you junior football is different. We will see where Whitletts finish, and we will see how far Girvan finish below them. 

The crazy comparison was kinda my point, I'll make it easier for you. Girvan and beith were in the same division in the season just past, Would many girvan players make the beith bench? They are both juniors im sure

Archived