Girvan

yoyopack

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it not only on a temporary basis the coaching team were there ?
Nothing permanent ending the season or for next . Probably an advert was going out for new management which it has . Maybe the plan all along for Girvan ?

I've been told (from someone who heard from someone else so reliability is unknown) that Patterson from Craigmark applied for the post and has been told by the Girvan committee that if he brings Gallagher from Craigmark, a former Girvan player, with him then he will be given the post.

Can @craigmarkloyal85 confirm or deny this rumour?

3 hours ago, CopaMundials said:

Was it not only on a temporary basis the coaching team were there ?
Nothing permanent ending the season or for next . Probably an advert was going out for new management which it has . Maybe the plan all along for Girvan ?

I got the vibe that there was a lack of confidence from supporters in the job Steven and Jamie could do, without Buddy there.

All 1 of them i heard from a Girvan resident and who works with a committee member , who also said they were left gutted that the 3 left due to a person within the club stirring bother . This person having resigned since due to this .

Good move for Patterson and Gallagher to Girvan . Not sure they would leave Craigmark though , be interesting if they did with Craigmark then going on the hunt for coaching staff . Its all go in that Ardagh section .

1 hour ago, SoccerSmith said:

I've been told (from someone who heard from someone else so reliability is unknown) that Patterson from Craigmark applied for the post and has been told by the Girvan committee that if he brings Gallagher from Craigmark, a former Girvan player, with him then he will be given the post.

Can @craigmarkloyal85 confirm or deny this rumour?

Like yourself I have heard the same story. 

2 hours ago, CopaMundials said:

All 1 of them i heard from a Girvan resident and who works with a committee member , who also said they were left gutted that the 3 left due to a person within the club stirring bother . This person having resigned since due to this .

Good move for Patterson and Gallagher to Girvan . Not sure they would leave Craigmark though , be interesting if they did with Craigmark then going on the hunt for coaching staff . Its all go in that Ardagh section .

If it was just one person, and he has since resigned, then why can't they go back, tells me that there was more than just one thinking this!

2 hours ago, CopaMundials said:

Very correct! They were offered the job. They walked. Simple as that

Oh maybe they didn’t want it after helping the club out in their time of need and then having the dirty done on them . Suppose thats football , bad eggs at every club isn’t there Roxy . Good luck to the new men .

Oh maybe they didn’t want it after helping the club out in their time of need and then having the dirty done on them . Suppose thats football , bad eggs at every club isn’t there Roxy . Good luck to the new men .

I agree. Every club has bad eggs from boardroom, dugout and dressing room and Girvan are no different. I've said from the start a clear out was needed and perhaps some players should look inward. Them and the management got us relegated not the committee and maybe some egos on here have forgot that.

On 22/06/2018 at 16:50, The Roxy said:

I agree. Every club has bad eggs from boardroom, dugout and dressing room and Girvan are no different. I've said from the start a clear out was needed and perhaps some players should look inward. Them and the management got us relegated not the committee and maybe some egos on here have forgot that.

Think it was William Watchings 

1 hour ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Heard this morning Paterson and Gallagher new management team

I believe Paterson was relieved of duty’s last  and gallagher told the committee today that he would be leaving for girvan 

Is this a popular choice amongs the Girvan fans?
They did a great job at Craigmark.

I genuinely can’t see the players or fans being happy about this appointment. The club has went from two good managers with bags of experience in Mr Leonard and Mr Dinwoodie to the inexperienced Spank. I assume there will most certainly be a mass exodus of players now.

As I said during the week George should be on the phone to some of these boys tomorrow morning.

14 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

I genuinely can’t see the players or fans being happy about this appointment. The club has went from two good managers with bags of experience in Mr Leonard and Mr Dinwoodie to the inexperienced Spank. I assume there will most certainly be a mass exodus of players now.

As I said during the week George should be on the phone to some of these boys tomorrow morning.

Yes but you never stated who he should be phoning for?

Archived