Belgium v Panama

accies1874

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panama would have had a better chance for this one if they'd called up Leroy Sane IMO. 

Yes, I am going to squeeze a Sane should've been called up reference into every match thread regardless of how unfunny it is/gets.

Belgium would be doing much better here if Leroy Sane had brought Naingollan with him IMO.

I think they should just bring in English lager louts for co commentators in Russia. Would be interesting to hear how many times they have had a slap and the amount of russian hookers they gone through during dips in the game.

Standard from the big teams so far in this World Cup has been pretty poor. Belgium following up with another mediocre display.

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I think they should just bring in English lager louts for co commentators in Russia. Would be interesting to hear how many times they have had a slap and the amount of russian hookers they gone through during dips in the game.

Lawrenson is close as you'll get to that. 

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

When the Brass Eye DVD came out Chris Morris got a bunch of homeless drunks to do the episode commentaries.  Should be extended to the football IMO.

Archived