Larkhall Thistle 2018/2019 Thread

BigJasper

No complaints from me. Well done the day, thoroughly deserved and should probably have had all 3 points. Cracking club, and had a great day in the social club. On that performance you will definitely pick up more points

2 hours ago, tommyboy said:

Shouldn't be too long until Larkyforever appears to tell us that,never in living memory,has a 0-0 draw been celebrated at the Gasworks. 

Meanwhile,well done to the Thistle lads...first step on the journey back.  :)

Im a long, long way away at present but you have me bang to rights. Delighted tho...

Next step on road is to keep 100% record against St Rochs intact...

Well done boys, Cisk now

download (2).jpg

Great performance today from the lads and has been said it could and probably should have been a win. I was in two minds at the end, happy to get a point on the board but strangely disappointed that it wasn't all three. The game was there for the taking and a goal we got disallowed was blatantly onside.

Looks like a different prospect playing Thistle for the rest of the season and we will difinitely pick up more points and even a win or two.

I wouldn't exactly say that the win has been coming, we've been rotten for most of the season but we seemed to have stemmed the tide in the run up towards Christmas with only odd-goal defeats in 5 out of 6 games making the gubbings in January at Kilsyth and Benburb look more like a blip in our gradual progress.

I predicted last week we'd get more points on the board and a win or two so didn't take long to come to fruition.

Never seen much of the game today but what I did see and talking to others you deserved you victory. A totally different team from the one we beat at larkhall a few months back. Well done to everyone involved because the way it has been going for you guys this season it would've been easier to just walk away and give up,given some of the results. You may have a big say on what happens at the top end of the table with a few of the promotion chasers still to play you this season

12 hours ago, tommyboy said:

Well done to the Larky boys! Last I heard larkyforever was in a real tizzy as he tried to remember where he'd planked his scarf.  :)

Better than 10 orgasms in a row.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed when the Candy come calling.... theyve only waited 99 years, they can wait another 100 or at least till im deid, whichever comes first.

3 hours ago, larkyforever said:

Better than 10 orgasms in a row.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed when the Candy come calling.... theyve only waited 99 years, they can wait another 100 or at least till im deid, whichever comes first.

Well bud,assuming you've already had one of those this year (and that's an image that's gonny take some shifting :unsure:),there doesn't seem to be a lot wrong with your memory if you can go back to 2010.:)

7 hours ago, tommyboy said:

Well bud,assuming you've already had one of those this year (and that's an image that's gonny take some shifting :unsure:),there doesn't seem to be a lot wrong with your memory if you can go back to 2010.:)

Yes, that was the last time I had 10 in a row.