Larkhall Thistle 2018/2019 Thread

BigJasper

On 11/10/2018 at 10:06, larky9 said:
On 10/10/2018 at 18:32, Bigjeffery said:
Things will turn around at larkhall soon I have a good feeling about a this weekend for them.. mon the jags

You've changed your tune

Wouldve been great to measure progress today

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/10/2018 at 19:47, larky9 said:
On 13/10/2018 at 19:43, larkyforever said:
Wouldve been great to measure progress today

Defo,I thought we played not too bad last week,the signs are there that we are improving bit by bit

Daring to hope worst is past.

I've noticed in the past when a team is not doing very well that their club thread goes all quiet. The reverse has happened here, when Larkhall were going for promotion last season there were only a few posts now they are having a disasterous spell the thread has already gone to 12 pages, I expect it will go all quiet again when they start winning a few games.

1 hour ago, garrellburn said:

I've noticed in the past when a team is not doing very well that their club thread goes all quiet. The reverse has happened here, when Larkhall were going for promotion last season there were only a few posts now they are having a disasterous spell the thread has already gone to 12 pages, I expect it will go all quiet again when they start winning a few games.

Promotion last season?

Hopefully that will be soon

51 minutes ago, larky9 said:
11 hours ago, glensmad said:
Larkhall finished 22 points behind the play-off places last season, so I share your surprise.

He is getting mixed up with his seasons

Yes, I am, but the principle still holds, their thread has only reall taken off during this bad spell.

5 hours ago, garrellburn said:

Yes, I am, but the principle still holds, their thread has only reall taken off during this bad spell.

Not having a go at you G but considering the average age at a Junior game is 75+ and you seem to be missing a whole season i was wee bit worried about the old memory.

I would say the only reason our thread has been very active is because of a lot of negative comments,when things go well people don't want to give their appreciation,however it's easier to criticise when all is not well

36 minutes ago, Glenconner said:

Not having a go at you G but considering the average age at a Junior game is 75+ and you seem to be missing a whole season i was wee bit worried about the old memory.

You're not the only one worried about it!

Edited by garrellburn