Ladeside 18/19 thread

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 09/12/2018 at 18:21, Sancho Panza said:

any guidance on how to move on the deadwood you refer to if they are prepared to sit tight?,players contacts have everything sewn up its pretty impossible.

Good players out there it's just lining them up gaffer been doing his best and we have had quite a lot of knockbacks with guys staying senior especially 

We are due a bit off luck soon but it's finding the right players ones who will fit and not just signing a player for the sake off it

And the quality we already have at the club is good dispite were we are in the league 

We are like everybody else looking for three four new players to make the difference I think that is my opinion and nobody else's after watching on Sat

If you been going all year and you think I am wrong I can respect that to mate 

2 hours ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Castlemilk had one off them maybe it is him would not be suprised was a good young player might be the same guy who stepped up

Jeezo...you really think the Milk had a good young player who "stepped up" to become a Pollok supporter ?...

7 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

Jeezo...you really think the Milk had a good young player who "stepped up" to become a Pollok supporter ?...

Why not there having a great season not a Pollock supporter and Pollock player will know if I ever watch them again

Plenty off SAFL players at the good teams have stepped up and went junior and some who are really good go right to the top or step out the juniors all the way up

I am not stupid enough to tell you who though and have you guys on there case

• 2 weeks later...

As a buffs supporter I took in the hurlford v kilbirnie game today and would like to wish Davy Anderson all the best in his retirement he was a great player to watch and right up until he got injured late in today's game the man was superb to watch and will be a huge miss to kilbirnie as well as the junior game all the best Davy from all at the buffs.

Ps well done to hurlford for their applause when he got substituted the whole ground showed there appreciation of a great well liked player.

Edited by wow-wee