• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
fan of the juniors

Ladeside 18/19 thread

Fair to say that was a doing we got on Saturday, very poor from us, half the team without Davie Anderson.

Must say though Ford were excellent and will be hard to move from the top of the table on that showing, Talbot game will be massive.

As for us?? Medda on Saturday then Troon away, need to get something from both games

Anyone travelling over to Largs in Saturday bus info is quarter past the hour over there & twenty five to the hour coming back . Few of us heading over on the 11-15 bus but I believe most are getting the 12-15 bus . Sharps Bar is the closest pub to the park for anyone that’s not been before

An embarrassment. Some folk at our club should have a long hard look at theirselves & ask if they are up for the fight . If they aren’t do the decent thing & walk away to let folk in that will

I thought Kilbirnie were world beaters after they mowed the Meadow last week reading some of the comments on here

Must have been an off day for Medda

9 hours ago, FlyHigh said:

I thought Kilbirnie were world beaters after they mowed the Meadow last week reading some of the comments on here

Must have been an off day for Medda

It was

Medda and Beith were both absolutely honking yesterday IMHO so form is hard to evaluate.
Tough gig for new manager who probably just has to play with the hand he has been dealt. Despite terrible result at Largs I think Ladeside will still keep their heads above the water this season

13 hours ago, pheasant plucker said:

amMedda and Beith were both absolutely honking yesterday IMHO so form is hard to evaluate.
Tough gig for new manager who probably just has to play with the hand he has been dealt. Despite terrible result at Largs I think Ladeside will still keep their heads above the water this season

admire your optimism but after Saturday's implosion I am  now seriously worried.

Edited by Sancho Panza

6 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

admire your optimism but after Saturday's implosion I am  now seriously worried.

For 35 mins, we did ok. Nothing much happened for either team. We then passed up a glorious chance to take the lead, Largs went straight up the park and scored and added another within 2 mins. If we had scored first it might have been a different outcome, but when we had to chase the game Largs just ripped us to pieces on the break.

If we can keep playing the way we did in the first 35 mins, and take our chances when they come we can survive, but it is going to be a long hard season.

12 hours ago, Pundeavon said:

For 35 mins, we did ok. Nothing much happened for either team. We then passed up a glorious chance to take the lead, Largs went straight up the park and scored and added another within 2 mins. If we had scored first it might have been a different outcome, but when we had to chase the game Largs just ripped us to pieces on the break.

If we can keep playing the way we did in the first 35 mins, and take our chances when they come we can survive, but it is going to be a long hard season.

there lies the problem, strikers well off form.

there lies the problem, strikers well off form.
Big joel is a good player at this level but plays on confidence like most strikers but his head goes down far 2 easy and alot of games he goes missing because of it.

Mon the papers

21 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Big joel is a good player at this level but plays on confidence like most strikers but his head goes down far 2 easy and alot of games he goes missing because of it.

Mon the papers

A comment I've not heard before.

11 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

A comment I've not heard before.

I would have to agree big Joel flatters to deceive, when the chips are down and u need big players to step up he goes missing.......quite literally in our case!

17 hours ago, tartanbankie74 said:

I would have to agree big Joel flatters to deceive, when the chips are down and u need big players to step up he goes missing.......quite literally in our case!

a few others been invisible at times this season as well.