Ladeside 18/19 thread

Fair to say that was a doing we got on Saturday, very poor from us, half the team without Davie Anderson.

Must say though Ford were excellent and will be hard to move from the top of the table on that showing, Talbot game will be massive.

As for us?? Medda on Saturday then Troon away, need to get something from both games

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone travelling over to Largs in Saturday bus info is quarter past the hour over there & twenty five to the hour coming back . Few of us heading over on the 11-15 bus but I believe most are getting the 12-15 bus . Sharps Bar is the closest pub to the park for anyone that’s not been before

13 hours ago, pheasant plucker said:

amMedda and Beith were both absolutely honking yesterday IMHO so form is hard to evaluate.
Tough gig for new manager who probably just has to play with the hand he has been dealt. Despite terrible result at Largs I think Ladeside will still keep their heads above the water this season

admire your optimism but after Saturday's implosion I am  now seriously worried.

Edited by Sancho Panza

6 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

admire your optimism but after Saturday's implosion I am  now seriously worried.

For 35 mins, we did ok. Nothing much happened for either team. We then passed up a glorious chance to take the lead, Largs went straight up the park and scored and added another within 2 mins. If we had scored first it might have been a different outcome, but when we had to chase the game Largs just ripped us to pieces on the break.

If we can keep playing the way we did in the first 35 mins, and take our chances when they come we can survive, but it is going to be a long hard season.

12 hours ago, Pundeavon said:

For 35 mins, we did ok. Nothing much happened for either team. We then passed up a glorious chance to take the lead, Largs went straight up the park and scored and added another within 2 mins. If we had scored first it might have been a different outcome, but when we had to chase the game Largs just ripped us to pieces on the break.

If we can keep playing the way we did in the first 35 mins, and take our chances when they come we can survive, but it is going to be a long hard season.

there lies the problem, strikers well off form.