Ladeside 18/19 thread

2 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Gordon moffat at rossvale is doing a great job. Big moff deserves a shout at a top team.

Mon the moff

Mon the papers

The Big Man will defo move on to big things. Anybody from Ladeside who saw the Rossvale v Ladeside friendly last week could only have been impressed at the way he sets his team up

As neither myself or Caly will be available next Saturday Mark Grimshaw ( Grimmy ) is gonna run the bus to Glenafton so either stick yer name down here or contact Mark direct. Many thanks to Mark for stepping up & doing this & hopefully he gets the response he deserves

Think both teams deserve a lot of praise for making todays game exciting and full of good football in the terrible conditions . Great banter in the stand between supporters,  could someone give me Kilbirnies scorers today and the order they scored. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, GLENAFTON93 said:

Think both teams deserve a lot of praise for making todays game exciting and full of good football in the terrible conditions . Great banter in the stand between supporters,  could someone give me Kilbirnies scorers today and the order they scored. Thanks.

Reece Williamson then Jon Scullion 

29 minutes ago, GLENAFTON93 said:

Totally agree siney good bunch of boys fae kilbirnie